Register now to get rid of these ads!

Update 5: the Hudson gets a splash of color...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudsoncustom, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Keith sorry to hear about the glass, I feel your pain. When I had some glass cut for my 47 Sedan had a quarter glass stress crack, door glass crack. argh ! The car is looking amazing , hope to see this weekend .. I'll be tooling around in my 49 Coupe. Hope to see you all this weekend. cheers, Rob

2. U-235

U-235

<!-- post 2927908 popup menu -->
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>hudsoncustom</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to hudsoncustom</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Visit hudsoncustom's homepage!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by hudsoncustom</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add hudsoncustom to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 2927908 popup menu --> <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>hudsoncustom</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to hudsoncustom</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Visit hudsoncustom's homepage!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by hudsoncustom</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add hudsoncustom to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[​IMG]

First let me say...I think your Hudson is gorgeous....in-fact, its' probally the best looking one I've ever seen.....but for the life of me, I don't understand why you haven't decked it....and please don't tell me you like the look of the trunk handle...
    The prerequisite of any custom was to 'nose and deck'...followed by other modifications (exceptions were 60's customs which had very limited body mods, but lots of accesories-lakers, dummy spots, wild paint etc) Lately I've seen cars with the door handles removed, but not nosed and decked....???
    I know its your car, but just go back and visit the old magazines, you won't find any customs with the deck handle still on.....
    <!-- / post 2927908 popup menu -->
    <!-- / post 2927908 popup menu -->

3. You must not be too perceptive. Try looking at the whole thread and new pictures.

4. Keith, the car looks killer. Great job!

5. hozem396

hozem396
    from ohio

I am not usually a Hudson guy but that is a sweeeeeet looking ride! I am sure any color you pick will be right considering your eye for bodywork.

6. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

your car is comin out very nice man, i need to move to washington those pics are beautiful

7. U-235

U-235

You must not be too perceptive. Try looking at the whole thread and new pictures

Oh...! Nevermind.....

8. Smooth Customs

Smooth Customs

I have been watching the changes this car has been going through, and its great to see it finally in colour.

9. Damn nice, great to see more Hudsons out there!!!

10. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

Car looks really nice with some color. What are the tires and the size?

11. Tires are Firestones...670/15's.

Thanks,
    Keith