Register now to get rid of these ads!

Unknown grill and Speedo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Little Johnny Hotrod, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys just joined this great site. I can see myself getting lots of help on my fist hot rod. And it sure wont be my last. I found this grill out in the middle of the bush by itself at a old farm stead. I have been looking on and off for 3 years and havent found anything like it. The speedo i found at a swap meet for 25 bucks and also have no idea what it is from. Any help or point in the right direction would be great. I live in Canada so it might be a Canadian model? [​IMG] [​IMG]

i looked on google though lots of pontiac grills from the 20's and 30's but no luck. it has the grill is about the same width and heighth of a 1930-31 ford model a radiator shell.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

That and old Reo grille?

3. just found out the speedometer is a early 1930's desoto

4. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

3 post to yourself.....welcome to hamb.....

5. ha thanks, well i found out about the speedo by pure accident on the internet today
    The grill how ever i have typed in every car name i could think of and nothing comes close well the auburn had a similar style but i highly doubt that i found that out in a farmers junk pile.

6. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.