Register now to get rid of these ads!

Unfinished Nats-SHINEY is da MAN!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by old beet, Aug 31, 2003.

1. old beet

old beet

Just returned from the unfinished nats in Elma, Wa. where Shineys car was picked for next years T-Shirts. Met him and lots of other HAMBers, had a super great time. Lots of cool cars and cooler people. Hope someone has some photos, as I was not able to take any, I drank a few beers(28). Was a pleasure to meet all you guys and gals!!...OLDBEET+CINDY

2. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

Hey!! Congrats, Shiney!!

3. Thanx guys.It was an awesome show.The best I've been to.Beetle thanx a bunch for bringin me the merc parts.Cindy and you are great people.I'll say you drank a few!!
    Still can't believe they picked my roadster.Never expected it.Got a ticket coming home! [​IMG]Don't even know how much it is for yet.Met a bunch of HAMBers too.Lotsa new stuff this year eh........Shiny [​IMG]

4. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

Anyone get some pics at the show??
    Did my old truck show up?
    Inquiring minds want to know! [​IMG]

5. badpat

badpat

just great, now that big ole pumkin head is gonna swell up even more, looks like victoria just got another rock star. i am sure prices at way back garage just went up. and justin timberlake and brittany will be be wearing way back garage shirts next week.
    congrats bro

6. Whew,just came back in from workin on the roadster.Makin the roof frame taller so I can get my head in the car.LOL!
    Bad you missed a great time.How did yer weekend go?
    Ag/Boyd who,I guess he made it far in the drags cuz he wasn't there.......Shiny

7. k-member

k-member

Damn wish I would have made it, sounded like a good time. Did anyone take pics? Old Beet said there was a car there made out of two caskets, I want to se it.....

8. old beet

old beet

Photos anyone?

9. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Shiny, congrats on the pic.. Was it your sport coupe roadster? or a different project?

Did you see the Misfit group out there. I know Alan was taking his Buick out and they were going to trailer Spencers Abone

10. K and old beet,I took some pics but not with a digi camera.
    Boones,yeah it was my SC/roadster,my driver.Drove it down there with 35 wires and slicks,also the tri-power I got offa Donzie.It looks quite different then when you saw it last.The whole Misfit gang was there.Prolly the loudest bunch there!LOL.Allan,Spencer,Darcy,Todd,Mike,Willy etc.They made so much noise on friday night all the campers round them got up early and took their pots and pans and smashed em round the Misfits tents.It was classic!
    Spencers A-bone looks great,as does Allans buick right on the ground.Todds wagon rules!
    A bunch of fun was had by all.I didn't hear one complaint.Other then the american beer!LOL.........Shiny

11. old beet

old beet

Shiny, when they update the site, photos of every car there will be on www.CARAHOLICS.NET...They also do the logo work....BEETLE

12. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Well it sounds like fun was had by all...

13. Rolf

Rolf

Damn, didn't make it. Yes, pix please...I need to be there next year!

14. AV8 Dave

AV8 Dave

Well done Sean! [​IMG] Drove past your place tonite while gettin' groceries and thought the roadster's rear wheels looked different! Regards, Dave.

15. old beet

old beet

16. old beet

old beet

17. Donzie

Donzie

Shiney, congrats!! It musta been the tri-power huh? Some great photos on the site.

Attached Files:

18. superbell

superbell

Beet I don't see the pic's from 2003 up yet are you sure?

19. Donzie,thanx.I think the tri-power helped,works pretty good too!......Shiny

20. Superbell they are there.Click on 2003 and look at the unfinished nationals caption just above 2002.......Shiny

21. superbell

superbell

Congrat's Shiney Thanks I'll check it again..

22. the unfinished nats were awesome!met lots of cool people and had a great time,brought my 69 pontiac,but i'll have the 56 there next year.congrats on being the logo car sean!me and jeremy had no problems on the way back,stopped in seattle for dinner and stopped in bellingham too.i can't wait till next years show! [​IMG]

23. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Congrats Shiny! Well deserved. [​IMG]

24. old beet

old beet

Check out that gold car #3828 in the pics. Talked to the 80 sumpin owner, he bought it in 1953 in Hollywood. He said it was first finished in 1937. Runs a V8 60, he is now restoring it, just mocked up for the show. Has lots of cool stuff. Talk about early rods?.....Casket car , built with real steel caskets, told me they sell for $150ea, will be a wild ride. And don't miss the 34 Hupp Coupe....And Shiny, they only took 13 pics of the roadster?....OLDBEET

25. Beetle,I can put you threw to my agent and get you some signed photos if you like.LOL......Shiny

26. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Right on Shiny, welcome to the club!

Wait till next year, it's pretty cool goin' to a show where people are wearin' shirts with YOUR car on them!

Paul

27. old beet

old beet

Think I'll just have K-MEMBER tattoo the car on my back, fuck the shirt LOL.......BEETLE

28. badpat

badpat

oh my god- i finally fucked someone famous

29. Sshhhh don't tell anyone........

30. poncho

poncho

was it in the back seat of shinys green flake 5.0 mustang