Register now to get rid of these ads!

UK Re-Joined

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dave Phantom, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Dave Phantom

Dave Phantom

Hi Guys,
    I was a member on here a long time ago, and keep looking in from time to time.
    I’m based in the UK and saw that there is a few UK guys who are members on here..
    I’ve built a few Rods over the years lots of Model A’s
    a roadster, delivery, and a pick up , had a 46 Sedan whilst the family were growing up , great car went everywhere in it.
    Sold a 33 pick up last year,
    Finally, put my 37 Phantom on the road last year, got a few more jobs to sort and try and
    make reliable for a trip to Sweden from the UK in 2018

One of the main reason for re-joining is I’m looking for a 46/47 Ford Coupe. Ideally roadworthy, but more importantly cheap.

Anyone got anything worth looking at

Thanks for reading this.
    All the best for 2018

Dave.
    Ps what’s the best way to post photos?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Welcome back. Down at the bottom of the page where the Question and Answers forum is located you will find all of the well-written and detailed tutorials that Ryan has posted, including how to post images on threads. Here's a hint: Forget about trying to use Photobucket!

3. Dave Phantom

Dave Phantom

Cheers I’ll have a read.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome back from Detroit

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.