Register now to get rid of these ads!

uh..my name's tom & i'm an alcoholic?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sinforsale, Feb 11, 2005.

1. sinforsale

sinforsale

what's up everyone. I'm just gonna lay low and check shit out for a while.

2. ruralrod

ruralrod

your name is mud, basically.

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Would be better to tell more about yourself, and try not to be cute. Welcome.

4. And your going to get back exactly what you put into your intro! :mad:

Nothing!!!

5. sinforsale

sinforsale

Not trying to rub anybody the wrong way, just trying to have a little sense of humor. I'm not a car expert and I don't really have much to contribute at this point, so I'm just peeking my head in the door and saying hi. I've had my eye out for a '51-'52 Chevy styleline... been checking the usual places online and have some friends looking for me as well. I came across your board on a Google search and browsed through the threads and found a lot of interesting stuff so I thought I'd sign up and stay a while. So there you have it, sorry if I offended anyone on my first post.

Tom

6. GO-rilla

GO-rilla

Welcome to the HAMB, now pick up your teeth.

7. gman

gman

Well, it can be mildly therapeutic, tho it ain't a 12-step deal. The analogy isn't completely off. Welcome. Ruffle all the feathers you want.