Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Two 302/5.0,s to a good home

Discussion in '"Pay It Forward"' started by Rebel_1, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Rebel_1

Rebel_1

City: Melvern

State: Kansas
    First post but this is not a scam. That just makes it sound more scam like doesn't it? I don't have any projects suitable for the HAMB but have been lurking for a long time. I have two engines I would much rather give away than deal with CL freaks.

I pulled a running 302 from my '78 F-150. No knocks but not much compression either. Complete with 2 barrel Motorcraft, fuel pump, water pump and oil pan. No distributor. I have a new mushroom cap distributor and control module but I will probably hold on to that. I also have a '98 5.0 GT40-P that had what I thought was wrist pin knock. Went ahead and swapped it out for another engine. Has the upper and lower intake, throttle body and fuel manifolds. No oil pan. It has been setting for years indoors under the bench just a good core in my opinion. The heads should be good though.

I know these are OT engines but if anyone can use one or both I will be happy to send them on to help someone out.

FYI, I won't ship them, deliver them or take third party post dated out of state checks. I have a cherry picker so should be able to get them into most pickups or on a trailer. I guess just shoot me a response here or private message if this forum has such a thing. Let me know if you want one or both and we can try to work out a time for pick up. And yes they are free I was just joking about the check.

Melvern is about 40 miles South of Topeka BTW. Thanks
    Jack

Budget36 likes this.
  2. Rebel_1

Rebel_1

The GT40 is spoken for but the '78 302 is still available.
    Jack

Budget36 and Flogknaw like this.