Register now to get rid of these ads!

Turkey Rod Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Customline Vicky, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Just 2 months to go. Who's going to Daytona Thanksgiving weekend for Turkey Run? My son (56 Chev) and I (56 Ford) will be there. My first ..

2. Gas Giant

Gas Giant

I'm going. Of course, yet another year where my car is inoperable. So I'll be cruising around the swap meet looking for more odds and ends.

3. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

4. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

one of my favorite times of the year.nothing like a good swape meet.

5. 31modelo

31modelo

I'm skippin this year so that I can drive mine by the time Billetproof comes along. When is Garlits havin us all back by the way?

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I coming down for the first time since 2001. I'll be there the whole week and really looking forward to extending my cruzn season into Nov. I'm driving Big Olds down and back.:cool:

7. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

billetproof 09...march 21
    see ya all at the gate...rooster

8. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

I will be there of course. I'm going to try and arrange HAMB parking again. Should have allready had it handled but I been slacking .spending too much time on beach.I will post on here as soon as I have it taken care of. GREGG

9. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

denise you need to come and crusie with the poor boys....rooster

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks bud, appreciate that. I was thinking about coming to the PoorBoys side of the state on that Monday and/or Tuesday and hanging out with you guys for a night or two. I'll get with Glenn and discuss it then make a plan for the beginging of the week.

11. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

skippin this year....i will wait for BP-09`

12. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

im in, greg let me know when u need money for the hamb passes

13. Choptop

Choptop

I'm not going to make it this year, spending thanksgiving at home...

but will be out to Florida to see ya'll before Billetproof FL rolls around.

I need to get me some turkey hunting done this year, our CA season is right around thanksgiving.

14. I originally got rooms on the net. Went and looked at them the other day and OH ME! Didn't like that place. No way would I have left my ride there ... Son had his room, in the same hood too. I canceled both of them and got rooms at the Days Inn on the beach for just a little more .. Less than $70 .. Can't really tell by the pics on the net .. Glad I went down there ...

15. I may make it out for Saturday, Want to leave Sunday to get home in case something goes wrong. It should be the first long trip my car makes.

16. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Hey Guy's look's like I will be able to get the Hamb parking handled again this year. Look's like we will be able to have a better spot this year. (I Hope).I will post updates next month. Anyone wanting a spot just PM me with your addy and I will mail your parking sticker to you.Note this is a parking sticker you will still have to pay to get in show. GREGG

17. Clark

Clark

Right now we are planning on going.
    Clark

18. 46mopar

46mopar

maybe next year.....

19. Kustomkarma

Kustomkarma

Trying to get my little Comet there. I'm going to miss the Daytona Dream Cruise, but hope to make the Turkey Run and BilletProof '09.

20. flnudistcpl

flnudistcpl

We'll be there. wish we could have a place to put our camper and stay the whole weekend. is there a place where all the HAMBER's will be at????