Register now to get rid of these ads!

Turkey Rod Run Daytona (whos going???)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WhiteDevil, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Rusty65

Rusty65
    from Florida

I'm there....Iron Horse also for bands

2. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

dont think there gonna let you in with the camper. You can probably unload it temporaraly behind the track near the turn 4 entrance. To tell the truth as crowded as it is on friday you wouldnt want to try and move around in there with a trailer

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I LOVE the Iron Horse during Bike Week. :D

4. Than Gregg, I'll just go set up camp and come back.

I'll probably head over the the Iron Horse Sat. afternoon... I was promised dirty pillas.

5. aceuh

aceuh

We checked in our room. about 7 this evening....Already went and checked in at the track so I'm ready to go tomorrow.

The 54 ran like she was supposed to the entire trip down. It was about 600 miles in 9.5 hrs...and $100 of gas.

I've got the sliding door to the balcony open so I can hear the ocean while I'm typing this guys!....I better get off here.

6. Yaril

Yaril

we should be on the road by noon. north bound I-95 from Miami.

7. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

8. I'll be on the road in an hour... Taking SR 44 over... until I get tired of it and head to I-4

9. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

It's a Pretty Day in Daytona for T-Day seconds at the Track:cool:
    And you would neve know the economy is bad from the crowd at the track either!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  10. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

The place was packed!

11. WhiteDevil

WhiteDevil
    from Wichita KS

Ill be up there with the family tommorow!!!

12. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Another Great Turkey Run in Daytona! And if you wanted to buy a car .. well there sure was enough to choose from that's for sure. Hell they were parking cars in the Belair plaza without plates on them this year, now that is just wrong (in my opinion) sure were a lot of parking spots out of comish' to the folks that were driving :rolleyes:

13. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

Had a good time and hope to drive one of my cars down there next year,going to get my 55 sunliner ready for the long haul this winter so I can drive it. If I would of drove it like I was going to it probably would not have made it as I am having a issue with a new axle bearing (about 2500 miles on it) and the rear end is a little noisey so its time to go over it and make sure its ready.