Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Tristate swap meet Denver

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dartracer, Feb 4, 2018.

1. dartracer

dartracer

just got Home, sold some stuff, and bought these. Good deal I think, should look good on my coupe. Now I need to pick Racer-x’s head on some pointers on getting some brakes to work on them. Any body else pickup any good buys.

Attached Files:

2. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

I spent all of Saturday wandering around the place. Didn't buy a thing for myself. I haven't missed this swap meet in years.did run into several old car buddies, checked out a load of interesting items but my garages are pretty full, so I must have everything I need. Did pick up an item for a friends project. It is a great mid-winter gathering.

3. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

had free passes for Sunday and as murphy's law always goes I spent the day in bed sick as a dog.
    Skipped it last year and bought a motorcycle project. Was hoping to find something for my T or another quick project this year.
    Maybe next year.

4. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

Damn I saw those! We came down from the black hills, found quite a few things some were to rich for my blood and saw things in the morning and forgot where they were come afternoon.:)

5. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

Bought a Y block Tripower with 97,s and a original 32 Ford grille shell and insert.
    As normal,there were some deals and some overpriced stuff.