Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trip down Route 66

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nmbuellist, Jul 2, 2009.

1. nmbuellist

nmbuellist

A few weeks ago the wife and I headed to Santa Fe and Taos NM in the old Dodge. Was one of my best trips in an old car. Everytime we came out of a museum or artists gallery, some other tourist would be taking pictures of the Dodge, and a conversation would start. Now the old car looks stock and the faded patina on the paint looks original. Driving a pink and white car gets all kinds of comments. The best one was--Any nicer and it would be a cartoon. Going thru Tucummcari NM picked up a little magazine of theirs on Route 66. Flipped thru it and there was a picture of the Dodge taken over a year ago in Tucummcari. Have been kind of bored with the car and thinking of selling it but after this trip I think I will keep it for a while.

Attached Files:

2. krooser

krooser

Is the Palimino Club still in biz on Old 66 in Armadillo?

3. Keep it, besides the only reason I can think of to get rid of it is to make room for another.

s.

4. DMFB

DMFB

Thats cool as hell. You should keep her around to be a role model to your next build, lol.

5. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Glad you enjoyed our beautiful Land of Enchantment!

6. and its PINK why??????????????

7. 94hoghead

94hoghead

I grew up in Santa Rosa, NM. less than a block off route 66. My Dad ran the Rio Pecos Ranch truck stop. I used to wash windshields in the summer.Tommy Ivo, Drag on lady, Elvis, I saw a bunch of those old guy's.