Register now to get rid of these ads!

transporter or shipper NEEDED

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AA/Fuel34fordpu, Jul 13, 2011.

1. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Im trying to work out a deal on a car with a fellow HAMBer. He lives in Ventura Ca. and I live in Rockford Il. I would need it shipped to me. The car isnt driveable its a light weight roller. I want this deal to work if any one can help please let me know Thanks.....

2. barryvanhook

barryvanhook
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Mesa, AZ

I recently used A-AAA Auto Transport, a broker, who solicited bids on my transport need from FL to AZ. I had no problems with them or the folks who actually hauled the car, L.A. Prep, Inc. Talk to Maria at (888)821-0673.

Barry

3. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Thanks man ill give them a call

4. coolhandluke

coolhandluke

I just bought a 1950 chevy coupe in indiana and tried to get it transported with the help of brokers to california I soon found out what a seedy profession this is. I found an auto carrier by the name of DAS, they not only hooked me up but they were also cheaper and they did not give me the run around. the phone number is 1-800-826-1083 I was very stressed out over these brokers not getting anything done. I am a fan of dependable auto shippers.