Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

TRANSPORT AVAILABLE: Ohio, Pa, In, etc to WASHINGTON, OREGON, IDAHO

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Bill's Auto Works, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. City: Wakeman

State: Ohio
    Price: Call for q
    Hello Everyone.
    I have a customers 33 3window waiting for me to pick up from Richland, Wa. I will have a spot open from Ohio, Pa, In, etc. up to the Northwest (Wa., Or., Id.) the week of June 15th. This transport will be on my aluminum Featherlite single car trailer with large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips. Cash on delivery only, no deposits. Your vehicle is never left unattended during the trip. I have close to 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 30 years, please see my ad in the Hamb O Dex section for more pics & well over 100 references/feedback.
    Please give me a call/ P.M. for a price quote,that price will be exactly what you will pay when I arrive, I will never try to extort more money from you once your vehicle is on the trailer. I am not afraid to drive some deadhead miles & as always a QUALITY transporter never charges for unloaded miles.
    Thank you
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (419)929-8048 shop
    (216)832-8697 cell
    NO TEXTS!
    Hauled, Hauling, Shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  2. Spot out to the Northwest is still open, I now can leave from the above states as well as Florida, Georgia, South Carolina or Missouri as I have deliveries to these states

3. As of this morning, this spot is still available!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.