Register now to get rid of these ads!

Transmission Cross Reference Database

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RoadkillCustoms, Jul 21, 2009.

1. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

By now, many of you are familiar with the technical data on the Roadkill Customs web site, the most popular of which is the Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference Database and Conversion Guide.

I have just completed a new reference tool that is very similar in terms of use to the wheel bolt pattern reference: the Transmission Cross Reference Database.

Use the form to select a transmisson or vehicle by make and model. Results will display Make, Model, Year(s) and Transmission matches. Popular transmissions are tagged with and image icon - click to display a photo of the transmission and pan bolt reference for easy identification. Click the Transmission link to show all vehicles that use the same transmission.

As with all of the reference tools, the data is as accurate as possible, but if anyone notices any errors or omissions, please PM me and I will update ASAP.

2. BELLM

BELLM

Cool! I just registered, looks like lots of useful info @ your website. thanks!

3. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

Thanks BELLM, Hope you find some useful stuff there...

But just so everyone knows, registration IS NOT REQUIRED. This is free info for any and all to use. Registration is only required at the site if you want to save a particular tool in your "Toolbox" at the site.

4. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

Just a heads up -- I have just added a few dozen more older cars to the Transmission Cross Reference Database.

As always, if you have any that I do not have listed, please PM me and I will add them to the database.

5. chilly1

chilly1
    from Tacoma,Wa

Thanks for your efforts you guys are truly an asset to this community

6. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

Thats for the messages... All have been added to the database.

7. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ