Register now to get rid of these ads!

Track T Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wizzard23, Dec 27, 2011.

1. wizzard23

wizzard23

Finally put about 60 pics in my albums of a Track T we did years ago. I'm a real computer genius so the pics go from the end of the build to the beginning! Anyway, go through them backwards and enjoy the build. Thanks for looking.

2. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Thanx for the pix. When was it finished? Still driving it? You had an interesting approach to the rear spring / frame / gas tank. Cool. Gary

3. fleet-master

fleet-master

your Track T looks real good!! where did you put the battery?

4. wizzard23

wizzard23

Thanks for the replies. Started driving it in 93, paint, interior, polish came in 99. Still driving it , good guess it probably has 40k on it.
    Fleet-master I,ll check your build.

5. wizzard23

wizzard23

Fleet-master; I've looked at your build in the past, but had'nt been there in a while. It's awesome and completly above my limited skills!
    About the battery, it's under the drivers seat. Would have liked to put it on the other side, but the emergency brake cables and handle got in the way. Don't know what you're thinkin' for a wind shield, but thats the only real Model T stuff on my whole car. Modified the body to lean it back a little.

6. wizzard23

wizzard23

Gary: Thats a cool truck. Friend of mine had one built in a very simular style back when I got hooked on this stuff in 1974.

7. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

uuummmmmmmmmmnnn - did I miss something? Where's the pics located?

8. wizzard23

wizzard23

Go to my public profile by clicking on my name. You'll find the pics in my albums. Sorry, could'nt figure out how to move them to the main board. I'll figure it out some day (maybe).

9. wizzard, just use the "Go Advanced" at the bottome of the page and then "manage Attachments" to post pics!

10. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

So the snow doesn't have you completely hibernating for winter up there in northern KS? Your T is one of my favorites, always good to see it cruising down the street!

11. wizzard23

wizzard23

Thanks Travis. Snow is about all gone, but things are a muddy mess. However I am on vacation, so things could be worse!

12. wizzard23

wizzard23

Hey Mac, just checked this out and see how its done now. I'm better at diggin' ditches than computin'! Thanks.

13. Way cool. I have a soft spot for T's.

14. sololobo

sololobo

RagTop, the pix are on his profile page. Cool trac T, I have admired it much in the past. Very nice bro. ~sololopbo~

15. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

Thanx. Cool car and great pics.