Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Tools

Discussion in '"Pay It Forward"' started by olcurmdgeon, Jul 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

City: Dover

State: New Hampshire
    I got a deal for a local HAMB'r. Bunch of vise grip clamps of various sizes, tubing benders, hammer, files, some other tools. None of these are brand new but they are useable. I am 75, cleaning out my roll away. Not building another car and my son, welding instructor at shipyard, has his own so no need of them. Deal is you take the pile, about a tote's worth I guess. Toss or give away what you don't want. Not worth my time to take them to flea market, rather see some one who can use them. Probably offer you a beer or a coffee and bore you with my scrap of cars I have built to boot..
    John

2. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

went out to garage, two industrial tubing hand benders, coil spring compressor, aforementioned vice grips of various types, pent head hammer, files, suction type nozzle for degreasing, oil filter wrench, other stuff. I guess I'll give it to Habitat for Humanity if there is no interest.

lothiandon1940 and four5four like this.
  3. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

PENDING pickup by NoSurf

lothiandon1940 and chevy57dude like this.