Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs tom philpot/ artic gold builder

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oneredryderone, Apr 11, 2013.

1. oneredryderone

oneredryderone

tom philpot, builder of clarkaiser artic sands clone---artic gold has been in decline for several years due to alzheimer's.

he is now under hospice care at his home. our prayers for him, wife jean and family would be welcomed.

thanx red

2. Born and raised in area and remember the car well. My prayers for he, and his family.

3. Harms Way

Harms Way

Sorry Red,... Just got your P.M.,...

Tom is a really great guy and as well as talented. He is a big part of the the Detroit Metro Hot Rod scene going back a lot of decades.... He and his family will most certainly be on my prayer list. Thanks for posting this.

4. Wow so sad. I believe Sam Gambino may have owned it too at one time? Man we are loosing too many of the "original" guys.

5. oneredryderone

oneredryderone

it is with great sorrow to let you know Tom Philpot past from this life today. There will be a memorial service at Flat Rock Church of Christ 24745 Huron River, Flat Rock, Michigan on Tuesday at 5 p.m. Thank you all for your prayers. [thnx for comments hotrod1940, Harms Way, loveoftiki]

6. Harms Way

Harms Way

So very sad to hear this,....... My prayers are with His family and friends,.... What a shame,... and what a loss......

7. So sad that car was one of the classics from the area. He will have some good company up there.

8. Harms Way

Harms Way

Maybe some of you guys will remember this one as well....... So long Tom,.... You will be missed.

Attached Files:

9. Torchie

Torchie

Thoughts going out to the family and friends.
    I was talking to another HAMB member about the Articsands clone just this past summer.

10. williebill

williebill

Always liked his cars,talked to him at KKOA events back in the 80s,I think.
    Sorry to hear about his illness and death. That's a hard way to go.