Register now to get rid of these ads!

To early to start talkimg about the Roundup?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Redbows35panel, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Redbows35panel

Redbows35panel

I'm new to the Roundup.:eek: How does it compare to say an NSRA Event?:rolleyes: Is it just another Car Show like NSRA? :mad: Are there After Market vendors? Any Crusin involved?:cool: Where are the best places to stay? How soon would you make reservations? What are the 2011 dates.:confused: I know there is probably a Website somewhere, but is it updated with 2011 info? Appreciate the info:D

2. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

3. Redbows35panel

Redbows35panel

Hey thanks for the link to the Roundup website. That answers all my questions in one spot. Hope I can make it also.

4. If you only go to one show, ever, go to the Roundup. Plan for Friday morning-Sunday, leave Monday, there's good stuff going on all four days.

5. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

If you go to the Roundup and don't think it's the bee's knees, I'll give you your money back. It's that good.

Doc.

6. Redbows35panel

Redbows35panel

It looks like, from the map on the Web site, that the Show is somewhat away from the evening activities and lodging.
    Looking at the photos from the past Roundups. There seems to be an awful lot of night time activity. Especially around the Topless Clubs. Not MY bag, but to each his own. It also Looked like there may have been Cruisin in the Hill Country involved? This looks to be a really Laid Back Show. The 2011 schedule isn't posted yet so I'm just wondering what goes on. I'm 78 years old and I get tired of just sitting around at a one day Show much less a multi-day event. Guess the cruisin is why I enjoy the Cruisin-the-Coast show so much. It's all about driving the cars. Just did a 1200 miler in June.

7. Anderson

Anderson

The Kontinental is a topless bar now??? I'm in!

8. belair

belair

I think you over-emoticonned, even if it is the Roundup.

9. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

The Roundup is a great show but it's the whole week that makes it. Nothing else like it.

Although now that the Revolution is in Austin and I can only swing one a year, I might choose that over the Roundup because of it's show content and location.

Go to the Roundup. It's awesome!

10. What kind of show is the Revolution and when? Thanks.

11. I already put my vacation time in so I can make the 1100 mile one way trip again. Its the best next to cracklefest.

12. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

If you ever attend one event, go to the Round-Up........ Nothing else like it, hands down.....

Its not a lawn chair reservation show, its a " Kool Happening"......