Register now to get rid of these ads!

Time lapse video of 2013 blizzard.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 52HardTop, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Cool video Dom. We got over 2 feet here, not sure the exact amount. Can't wait for spring. They're talking another 6" for Wed/Thu.

2. 52HardTop

52HardTop

Hey Todd, not looking forward to it, but, we can certainly deal with it. Been around for a lot of New England winters. Still here! Of course as the years add up, the Florida thing starts to sound better and better. We had a bunch of fog after the rain today. That helped to eat up some of the snow. A lot of stuff is still at a standstill. Another 6 inches will just delay things a bit more. Hang in there. Later, Dom

3. flintstonecharger

flintstonecharger
    from Mass.

This proves that I am a 100% TOTAL DUMMY for living where I do in Assachusetts,more shitty weather coming our way!!:eek:

4. Paul B

Paul B

Did my driveway and side walk Friday around 3:30 pm =20 minutes Saturday myself and my wife 5 hours 4-5' drifts the whole driveway front sidewalk about 4' the whole 75 ' of it. sent my sons pictures what they missed

5. king jinx

king jinx

Had 34" at my house in Milford and the official word is that we got 38" in town. The way I figure it, I grew up in New England and decided to stay here, so it's in my blood! That being said, I can't wait until Spring.