Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Tiki site

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VirgilHilts, Nov 13, 2008.

1. I did a search figuring someone has posted this site before but got nothing.

http://www.shagmart.com/

Sorry if this is old news.:rolleyes:

2. Thanks! I better bone up on the search skills!!!! I saw a link from retrotogo.com which sells his art. Love that stuff!

3. tikidiablo

tikidiablo
    from so cal

Shag is a way cool, into cars and mid century modern . His house is straight out of one his paintings . Nicest guy you could meet!

4. Tiki Central is the place. Any Motown Tiki people Dec 13th Chins, Livonia,Mi 2p.m-?Kool art show, DJ spinning tunes and lots of motown tiki in the air. Comon out!

5. Paul

Paul
    Editor

my wife bought me this Shag print for my last birthday present

[​IMG]

6. tikidiablo

tikidiablo
    from so cal

The art of Moritz R has some tiki and cars in it . Mo is from Germany and did the cover for the Book of Tiki

http://www.lalavoxbox.com/planland/studior/

I'm honored that the couple on the left is the missus and I in the second painting

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  7. Sean

Sean

TikiDiablo your mugs are on par with Shags'. When are you updating your site? Everytime I log onto TC your stuff is already sold out. Maybe you should do a HAMB only mug?

And if you do it, I want first dibs on the mechanical drawing. I own Doug Thorne's pencil of "Goon", and am always looking for more art!