Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tijuana Body, Paint and Upholstery

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SledAddict, Apr 23, 2013.

1. SledAddict

SledAddict

I am looking for recommendations for body, paint and upholstery work in Tijuana.

If anyone has experience with good (or bad), please let me know.

2. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

Does it got to be in tijuana? I got a guy that does paint and body reasonably by the border and armondos in santee is pretty cheap but good.

3. LabRat

LabRat

4. jesse1980

jesse1980

If the car comes back to the USA nicer than it left wont you have to declare it?

5. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

Not if you keep your mouth shut.

6. SledAddict

SledAddict

Thanks, which shop by the border?

7. Justin B

Justin B

Get ahold a magoozi on here he manages a paint/body shop in tj and has some good connections on interior as well. Search his threads to see some of the work out of his shop.

8. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

I wouldnt take the ride for paint and body to TJ,i would and have gone plenty of times for upholstery.The reason is this,with paint and body you have to leave the ride there for a length of time,which is not good.The upholstery is different,it can be done that day with you watching,if you wish. You drive out and over the border with new interior.I have never ever had a problem with the interior being done where i take it.Now if you dont want to go there,there are places here that work and are not that expensive.One is hottwills,willie ramirez,at 1550 frontage rd chula vista. Also J&V auto in chula vista have a great upholstery guy as well.The guy in my club has a 41 buick that was done in chula vista as well and its amazing and not expensive,i can get the number for you if you want.Armandos has dropped the quality at times,but there are new people out there in san diego doing this now and are really good at it and not expensive.For paint i use loose cannon customs in mira mesa,they do body as well and they always work on kustom rides,they spray the best flake i have seen.

9. Jaime padron

Jaime padron

U know how I can find the thread to find magoozi or how to find him in tj to get some body work done?

10. Use the search eyeglass top left,type in magoozi go to search his posts.