Register now to get rid of these ads!

threefingers

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by threefingers, Feb 13, 2005.

1. threefingers

threefingers

Hello
    I GO BY THREE FINGERS not because i lost one but thats the way i was made. My dad hade me working on cars and farm equipment as long as i can rember, I did boby work for about 18 years before going into the parts sales.My first car was the 53 f-100 that i have now, but back then it was a farm truck that dad and i shared. But we did put a set of Dodge Lancer wheel covers and some cool wood side boards on it. Our other car was a 49 Merc 4 door, That mom clamed as hers. A couple of months back a frend of mine called me and told me he had bought a lot of old T modle stuf at a estate auction and had a steel 1917 to 1921 t roadster boby. I bought on first sight.I have all the running gears and brakes and a rebilt 53 flathead engine, this is what i want to build the T with.
    Any help that i can get from this site i would appericate. I think i can use the F100 stering box, brakes and some other parts.
    Thanks for reading this, i don't spell to well but i know cars.

Thanks
    Threefingers

2. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

I can't spell crap! but wait I just did.... who cares! Welcome!:D