Register now to get rid of these ads!

Three Stooges-some great old iron!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buildy, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Mighta been because they were also Jews!

2. The Three Stooges are funny from a time when you didn't have to be perverted every other minute to be funny. They may be a little violent, but it's clean, that's not a bad trade-off. I've always enjoyed them, too, I think that's where my own love for bad word puns comes from.

Isn't the one with "Super Service" where they end up taking the guy's '36 Ford all apart and he comes for it and it's in pieces? I remember the one with the '34 Ford.

The one in the hospital they keep coming out of the storage closet on some different vehicle, one time they come out in these cool little like 1/4 midget racers or go karts. I wanted one of those bad when I was a kid.

And the house at the top of the steps that they try to deliver ice to, is classic -

3. moefuzz

moefuzz

Oh the humanity...

<object height="525" width="660">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7x3DiZFyzl0&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="525" width="660"></object>

4. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

can someone post a link to the farting stooges one on youtube?

5. Steve Ray

Steve Ray

Well i'll be damned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL68Dn4Gonw&feature=related

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  6. The film was called Nazty Spy and was very anti-nazi at a time when the official US policy was neutrality.

There are rumours of a Stooges bio pic to be launched this year by the Farrelly Brothers.

7. Jimv

Jimv

even though you could see the "gag" coming they are still very funny, how about :
    Moe & curly( Curly has a hammer): Moe: I'm going to hold this nail, when i nod my head you hit it!!.You know whats next!!
    Lol
    JimV

8. von zipper

von zipper

Brite o,Brite o,...it makes old bodies NEW!!

Attached Files:

9. bubba67

bubba67
    from NJ

The Stooges were the BEST !!!!!!!!!

10. kurtis

kurtis
    from Australia

That's just a load of shit.

11. Jimv

Jimv

I also heard that annette died because she inhaled a balloon, maynard G Krebbs got electrocuted in the bathtub & beaver cleaver was killed in Nam!!lololol
    Jimv

12. Why do you think that? Chaplin certainly was put on the list following his portrayal of Hitler in The Great Dictator - and he wasn't Jewish, he was English. So how would the Nazis feel about 3 American Jews who were the first to mock them?

It was reported in several Jewish and Hollywood trade newspapers as part of Moe Howard's obituary. http://www.hollywoodusa.co.uk/HillsideObituaries/moehoward.htm

It has been verified by Lynn Rapaport (associate professor of sociology at Pomona College. She is the author of Jews in Germany After the Holocaust: Memory, Identity and Jewish-German Relations and is working on a project on how the Holocaust is portrayed in popular culture). In an article in the San Deigo Jewish Chronicle she said;

Unless you're Chair of Jewish American History at Melbourne University, I'll believe the lady from Pomona.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  13. kurtis

kurtis
    from Australia

I haven't seen such a list nor do i think you or Professor Rapaport has either.
    Mocking any leader of a sovereign nation in today's world also brings with it special attention from that countries intelligence institutions so i'm assuming this could be the 'list' you are refering to.
    And no, i'm not Chair of any political organisation.

So lets stay on topic. Remember? It was about cars.

14. BUICKS38

BUICKS38

Hey Moe, Hand me that roaster bar. That ain't no roaster bar thats a crow bar. Well a roaster crows don't they. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk. YOU GOT TO LOVE THEM GUYS. My wife is the one that found it. We watched for a while. How can some one not like the stooges?
    It was a great snowy day to just site and watch them to.

15. You can always tell an Aussie...... but you can't tell him much.

16. Jimv

Jimv

well to keep it about cars! One of the greatest car crashing movies ever made The Blues Brothers quote: " I hate ILL. nazi's"!!
    There ya go to keep it legit!!lol

17. I always liked the T's in Laurel and Hardy movies too - don't think I ever saw them in anything else. They usually had the windscreen removed - for better camera angles???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. kurtis

kurtis
    from Australia

Ah, that's better. Great pics.

These two were a laugh.

19. crash11049

crash11049

sounds like he says get the book off me, the phone book cord is wraped around his neck

20. daveyboy56

daveyboy56

Stan lived in Burbank or close as i remember and would talk to everyone that came by and give them Lemon aid and shoot the bull. Good guy. Oh and p and j sandwich to

21. I visited his birthplace in Cumbria UK last Xmas. What a life that guy had....

22. 1937 Three Dumb Clucks
    [​IMG]

1935 Three Little Beers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1938 Termites of 1938
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1937 Cash and Carry
    [​IMG]

1937 Dizzy Doctors
    [​IMG]

23. (Curly)- Moe , Moe I can't see .(Moe)-Well... open your eyes. And Moe pokes him in the eye . Just classic slap stick.

24. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

25. Road Runner

Road Runner

Remember that one...?

[​IMG]

26. Jimv

Jimv

If you watch this movie they actually drive the car away!! You can see the driveshaft turning in the film!!
    jimV

27. I don't remember that guy, but I remember Ghoulardi from back around '63-'67...

28. Check Buster Keaton " The Blacksmith" He trashes a Rolls.

29. Yeah, I can believe it. Back then an old Roller would have been worth buttons.com Just another old car.

30. Buildy

Buildy