Register now to get rid of these ads!

This SOB is Fast

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by swimeasy, Nov 24, 2009.

1. swimeasy

swimeasy

The Hamb is so fast that if ya blink sometimes, you will miss some cool stuff....Where do ya find the time?

2. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

that is one of the hard things to deal with here.esp.when you are trying to get some good advise.

3. I'm with you. I use the Search a lot.

4. skunx1964

skunx1964

gotta learn to scan for things you like :) or search if its a more specific subject, like mentioned

5. uc4me

uc4me

Unemployed...lots of time :D

6. Hotrod95

Hotrod95

haha, im 13. Im on here alot! ha

7. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Trying to avoid pointless posts like this..... ;)

8. lamy_chop

lamy_chop
    BANNED

i love this forum, but it would be nice to see it "cleaned up" a bit better. something with a bit more consistency and direction with the subject matter.
    several other forums i'm on are broken down into more cohesive groups by what the subject matter is instead being as haphazard as this is. things like "tech", "pics and videos", "general", "off topic", etc... organizing like this would make things much easier to figure out where to find what you want to find.
    now, in defense of the site admins, it also seems that this site has a MASSIVE membership, and with the level of activity, it would most likely make that kind of organization almost impossible.
    i guess in the end i gotta take my hat off for the people who run this site, but i wanted to put in my .02 anyway.

9. yellow wagon

yellow wagon
    from WI

The HAMB is powered by a 12:1 392 Hemi with 6 dueces. She runs open headers at all times and piecrust slicks. She's light but not too light...she'll line em up with ya anytime, anywhere. If you can't keep up, you need more cam.

10. Gigantor

Gigantor

It could be worse... a lot of message boards are underused and have almost no real activity to speak of. I signed up for one the other day without looking too closely and saw the last activity was in 2007.... before that it was in 2005.
    I'd much rather have things at the pace they're at here.

11. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

3 hours in the morning while i drink my coffee 3 hours at night while i drink my beer after work.......:D

12. RAY With

RAY With

No other site has the vast amount of history,knowledgeor tech help. A little garbage now and then break the ho hum of things and its healthy for us.

13. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

same here but for some reason i try to stay off the computer.usually doesnt work though because here i am again.

14. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

I am at work and on here.....SSSHHHHH!!!

15. Large_911

Large_911

I don't know how people do it either. I just had a colonoscopy today so I am sitting on the couch now relaxing...haha...

Otherwise, I have little time to get on here. As others mentioned, I use the "search" a lot, but I know I sure miss a lot of info day-to-day. The amount of info on here is outstanding.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  16. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's only as difficult as you make it. When I'm on to something or techin, helpin, gettin help, I do it the easiest way possible...advanced search. If I replied or posted I search my user name, the thread starter's name if I didn't, the subject otherwise. Once done I fuck off on here as much as time allows. Sadly that may be a lot over the next few days or weeks. Hope not.