Register now to get rid of these ads!

This is me

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by txrdnek, Jul 18, 2010.

1. txrdnek

txrdnek

Well been lurking here for a while and posted a few comments here and there, but never introduced myself, so here goes:

I am a die hard chevy truck fan, customized and rebuilt four different trucks in my life: 69 chevy long wheel base (my baby lost her due to hard times, God I wish i had her back) 84 chevy s-10 (was a kid and into the minitrucking thing) 79 chevy stepside, and a 77 chevy dually. I am now working on a 49 chevy 3/4 ton (my avatar), that i have been dreaming about for a while and finally talked the boss (wife) into it. I am 37 and live in texas. I am not into the R*t R#d thing, but just can't and won't leave a vehicle stock. I have already put the body on an s-10 frame, mounted a sbc motor between the frame rails and started stripping the 60 year old paint and surface rust off the truck. I will post pics later as I get closer to finishing the truck (sorry, I dont like people critiquing my work 'cause im not a pro)

2. Welcome from Arkansas...

3. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Welcome from Oklahoma!

4. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

5. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

6. txrdnek

txrdnek

thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you

7. KEG-RUN'74