Register now to get rid of these ads!

This is good right??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotskins, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Maybe... possibly "Night Train" or "Wild Irish Rose"....

http://bumwine.com/

Bob

2. Just be thankful that the guy wasn't working with a torch.

Charlie Stephens

3. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

I see many hours of bodywork in your future. Good luck.

4. Everyday i look at the car I'm glad that bondo is my worst enemy on this car. Yes the idiot that owned it before me had no clue about anything especially cars screwed it up tryin to make it cool. BTW it already was before he got it. Oh well, live and learn... right?

5. Even Stevie wonder could spot that!

6. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Looks like its time for some cut out and weld in patches.............Good luck

7. Ha that's funny! :D

8. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

Here's my advice. Do one panel at a time. Strip, fix, prime. If you get to carried away with that grinder you will strip the thing to a carcass, hate it, and sell it for a loss (been there, done that). It looks like a good opportunity to do some learning. Put that grinding disc away!

Your converse are not shop shoes. Buy boots.

9. wizzard23

wizzard23

Take it from a man thats been there: Night Train fer sure!

10. Yes one panel at a time is how I'm going to do it now. Didn't think of that at first. I was just amazed at how much bondo there was and I couldn't stop.:eek: The grinding disc is gone and I'm using a sanding disc now.

Teaching myself how to weld right now. No not on the car, I have some scrap metal that I'm practicing on, then I will work on the real thing later.

Oh and I wear boots when I'm doing any work on the car. I was just taking pictures that on day.

11. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

Liquid Nails Projects has a fast grab that'll fix that pronto

12. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

Hahah, I wasn't intentionally bagging on your shoes man! That's my signature on my TJJ app. Sounds like you have a good plan!

Your converse are not shop shoes. Buy boots.

13. Congradulations for making it 3 pages without getting flamed for being OT. I hesitate posting anything about my one family Fury III I got from my Dad. Thanks for breaking ground for me. Keep at it. My whole trunk is swiss cheese.

14. I may be asking a dumb question but what is OT???

15. What I'm on right now, Over Time................................ okay what it means is Off Topic.

16. Ohhh should have known.

17. jack orchard

jack orchard

take your time. one panel at a time. when you are done, you will not only have a good car, you will be a pretty good bodyman. good luck...jack

18. Quarter 1.jpg Quarter 1.jpg Quarter 2.jpg Quarter 3.jpg Did a little more body work this last weekend. This time bondo not as thisck maybe a 1/4 inch. but look what was hiding underneath.