Register now to get rid of these ads!

thinkin of doin these shirts- what do y a think???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by badpat, Oct 30, 2003.

?
  1. cool shirt, would consider buyin it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. germ was right, you are a super fag, the shirt sucks, and i wouldn't cross the street to piss on you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. badpat

badpat

Attached Files:

2. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

I'd wear the shirt AND piss on ya, if that's any consolation!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Meester P

Meester P

We got a bunch of guys in the UK that go under the banner BAD GUYS I think they wanted to change the world of roddin to include a gold chain with every car.
    bling bling.
    john.

4. You could sell them/take proceeds and put on an event thats just for guys who were GOOD.......... [​IMG]

5. Even though I voted for B, I'd still get a shirt. [​IMG]

Jay

6. WOW!!! Timely! Do you guys have running water and electricity up there yet? I think I saw that shirt in 1988 while I still sported a mullet and drove an IROC Camaro. Got any of those "SPUDZ McKENZIE" or QUIET RIOT shirts??? How about "RELAX" in really big letters or "DON'T WORRY- BE HAPPY" [​IMG]

7. badpat

badpat

jim, you have some great ideas, where do come up with this stuff, i could get rich-what do you mean "running water" you were a sounding like a pretty smart guy till i saw that- everybody know all streams "Run" to the ocean. DUH!!! quiet riot are still only available as imports- not mainstream yet

8. Lurkin Nate

Lurkin Nate

I dont know about that one dude... I think I'd piss on ya if it makes ya feel better. Clever though.

9. hightest

hightest

it would look good drawn on the back of a jr. high binder, but I'm not sure about a t-shirt

10. Deuce Rails

Deuce Rails

Man, these polls work like clockwork.

What are the results?

11. 53_210

53_210

I wouldn't say you're super fag... or piss on you, but I wouldn't buy the shirt either. Some of your other stuff kicks ass though.

12. McGrath

McGrath

What kind of choice was that supposed to be? Germ is always right....isn't he?

13. I think it would be easier to sell West Coast Chopper shirts.Or do you already make those?

14. Donzie

Donzie

I'd pass on the shirt. Looks too '80s. Sorry.

15. I'd only buy it if it came in flat black with red sleeves