I thought that I would start this thread to show a little work that has been going on over the past year. To start off, almost a year ago, we decided to do some major work on our roadster. The paint was failing on the car, and I hardly drove it during 2013 because I had become so frustrated with it. The hood never fit that great on the car either, which was only my fault, so I wanted to fix that as well. As many on here know, I was able to get Coker Tire to do a run of the 7.00-18 tire as well, so I finally had the rear tire that I always wanted for that car. I had grown to not care for the 18x5.5” wheel on the rear, and decided to run some of TV’s aluminum Divcos instead. Toward the end of 2013, we decided to have the car repainted by our friend Darryl, who does impeccable work. To get the car ready, I started with the hood by using new hood tops, cut wedges out of each top, and metal finished everything. We stripped the car down, and sent it to California in early 2014. Darryl has had a Brookville roadster project on a So-Cal chassis that has been sitting for a few years because he doesn’t have the spare time to work on it. We arrived at the idea of being able to help each other out, and soon his project was on its way to Michigan….which is where the photos start. For those who followed the #hollenbeck32 build on Instagram, this is the collection of those photos. As mentioned, Darryl’s car sat on a So-Cal step boxed frame, but it had been set up for a hemi, auto trans, and had a ladder bar rear suspension. Besides the need to change mounts to accommodate a small block and a T5, we felt the craftsmanship on that frame wasn’t up to par for what this car needed to be. So, we stripped the car, put the frame in the jig, and proceeded to cut every crossmember out of the frame. We wanted the car to have a little more character/soul/whatever you want to call it. That said, we knew we wanted very little off-the-shelf parts on it. The front crossmember got replaced with a custom flattened crossmember that Dan made from scratch. The rear crossmember got replaced with an original Model A crossmember, located properly to use a ’40 rearend. The tubular x-member got replaced with a trimmed original ’40 x-member. We cut off the previously fabricated side engine mounts, and I started fresh with some new custom made side mounts that use the standard flathead rubber biscuits. The trans got a simple removable bracket that spanned the x-member.