I have told this story more than once so I want go into "All" of the gory details but just a few. My chopped Model A sedan ( my avatar) was always intended to be Hemi powered. When I finally got the car ready for the road I had not had any luck finding a Hemi to build for this car. I did have a SBC setting in the shop that I got in a trade for a lot of stuff. That SB went in and has been a great engine and I have no complaints about it at all. The hunt for a Hemi went on and about a year after the car was driving I found one and close by to. In time after a little negotiating I bought that 392. It was a while before I got around to getting it apart and starting the rebuild. In the mean time I found another 392 and bought it as well so that is Hemi #2. I got Hemi #1 apart and was surprised at a lot of the stuff I found in this engine. It had a set of Jahns Pop up's in it and they were or at least looked brand new even though they had to be from the 60's. They were not marked so I assumed ( yea I know what assumed means) they were standard and counted myself lucky. While I am thinking about which of these two Hemi's I am going to build I buy a pretty nice 354 VT or truck engine Hemi #3, and then from another Hamber another 392 Hemi #4, and hell last week I bought yet another one of the damn things this one a 331 Hemi #5. No way I will ever get all of these into cars, but I cant seem to help myself with these Hemi's. I finally decided that I would build Hemi#1. For the most part it was a fresh engine, new cam, rod and main bearings. A solid lifter roller cam and lifters, crank was fresh too. Then I measured one of those pop-ups and damn they were 4.120 yea that motor had been bored .120. So I stop working on that motor and build Hemi#2. Half way thru the build I decided to make it a blown motor and I did that. I finally had this motor built and ready to go into the Model A just need to finish up a little stuff and hopefully I will start it next week on a engine run in stand. So I decided to also put that .120 motor together. I had it setting on a engine stand in the shop and somehow moisture had gotten to two of the cylinders and they were damn bad. I finally find a machinest ( and that was not an easy task) that was willing to sleeve those two cylinders and hone them to fit those pistons. So know I am ready to screw this motor together and I find myself not able to find Head Gaskets to fit a .120 392 Hemi. Help guys !!