Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. As you asked,...and with a few liberties taken:D

Attached Files:

2. skot71

skot71

Here's your Ford. Not my best work, but you get the idea. I like the Steelies with wide whites.

Attached Files:

3. pbhats

pbhats

WOW!!! That looks great.Thank you so much!
    I am changing the yellow plug wires to black.

4. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Cool thread!

I'm not that good at PS, self taught and I make it work as best I can.

How is this?

[​IMG]

5. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

That's amazing. The best one of those '70s Cadillacs has ever looked.

-Dave

6. Thanks JamesD ur the best!

7. Made a few tweaks to it. The stock wheels weren´t right.

[​IMG]

8. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

CALLING JAMES D!

I would love to see my car in gold with a white roof. Everything shaved except the portholes. and some caps (your choice) with pinners.

Maybe some type of grill treatment ala
    [​IMG]

You are the best on here and I would appreciate it.

THANKS!

[​IMG]

9. Thanks, but there are a lot of people on here who are way better than I am. On this thread it´s just for fun.

Can´t think of any caps that´d be better than what you have - but if you can get them, then chrome reverse rims would probably look pretty good.

[​IMG]

10. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Oh hell yeah! Love the grill. I was thinking maybe more of a lighter gold, like this
    [​IMG]

I should have specified. Looks awesome, thanks!

11. Hey, So I am going to go forth and put the carriage ahead of the horse here for a moment. You see I own a 1956 Ford Customline 300 and I am wanting to trade a fellow HAMB'er for his 1959 Edsel. I just wanted to know if anyone could help me out here. So the top is Kandy Brandy Wine and am thinking the same on the whole car only a Winfield style fade. With a minor black fade on the rockers and around the wheel wells. Kind of like Piero's Live Wire. For wheels I am either thinking '59/'60 Lincoln Premiere wheel covers or lowrider style with some Cragar S/S's and white walls. Oh ya and it needs fender skirts. Let me know if this could be done. Would be greatly appreciated!

Want to go '60's Bellflower/Watson or Lowrider style!

Go crazy and do yo thang!

Attached Files:

12. BlockBuster

BlockBuster
    from SEMass

I hate to call for help here, but I'm laid up, under a ton of snow and my project is in storage 30 miles away. I've been through all the A Coupe threads, but I'd love to see what's in my head show up on screen.

I'm looking to mimic this coupe, but with some oh so subtle changes. Same wheels, but with the standard 4" drop axle, reverse spring up front for about 4-5" drop. Reverse leaf, take away 3 springs/replace underneath for the 2-3" drop in rear. These are the mods from the Bishop/Tardel roadster (of course) but without the step in the frame and original rear in place. I posted previously how this will stay highboy with original parts and this profile pic looks like a good photochop candidate. And to top it off, I'd love to go satin forest green. Can anyone lend a hand? Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

13. Couple of ideas for some body mods that I did a while back. Cleans it up some.

[​IMG]

14. MercMark

MercMark

Thanks man. I'm thinking I like the steelies too... Anyone else have any other wild ideas? Feel free to go nuts! For right now the only thing set in stone is that the truck is going to be black.

15. That's super rad! Would just like to see the mirrors gone and a super crazy paint job and that would be perfect! You did an outstanding job with that front end though WOW!

16. Hey, James D any idea what front bumpers you used?

17. Pacsh

Pacsh
    from Venice, FL

If anyone is up for a chalenge, I would like to see my Econoline:

[​IMG]

Lowered around 4 inches, with Cragar SS wheels ( 15", no whitewalls), and painted this color (1973 Ford Limestone Green metallic):

[​IMG]

If you want, add some black or white (not both at once) "highlights" (roof, scallops, etc....You choose) to the truck. I want to add some black or white in somewhere, but don't know where or how yet.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing what you all can do

18. flight

flight
    from in

Can someone please change the color of these wheels to like a satin silver and change the tires to wide whites please.

Steve

Attached Files:

19. Anthem Rides

Anthem Rides

Any chance I could see this really low with white walls and lime green steel wheels? Greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

20. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Saaaweeeet!

21. clockwork31

clockwork31

Here's a quick one!:cool:

Attached Files:

22. clockwork31

clockwork31

Nice ride you got there! Here ya go!

Attached Files:

23. flight75

flight75

Thanks, I'm not digging the silver white combo. Maybe if you get some more time play around with some different color wheels with wide whites, maybe even the copper wheels that are on it, I've always wondered about green or red wheels also.

The truck is only a couple of weeks from the road and it now has a sbc with lake headers. Will post some new pics when it's complete.

Thanks again,
    Steve

24. skoh73

skoh73

Well, this is as close as I could get- hope you dig it...

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

25. Here's my version. still new to this and I suck at scallops (james D how do you do it?)

Attached Files:

26. It doesn´t really work like that in photoshop. I think it was "offcuts" from the original bumper. You´d have to figure out what fits (and a matching rear bumper, that I was too lazy to change). I was most proud of that side chrome treatment.

Glad you like it. Would be cool to see it built.

27. You can use the pen tool to draw what you want as a vector graphic and then stroke the path to give an outline. Or use Adobe Illustrator.

28. Thanks James D you are always badass!

29. Couldn´t find the Lincoln caps to use. You don´t wanna have skirts on this thing!

[​IMG]