Register now to get rid of these ads!

The official "Thank You" thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Steamboat, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Steamboat

Steamboat

Wow!!! I had no idea I would be getting this much support. For those not in the know, there was some work done on my car that needed to be redone. I put up a thread here on the HAMB for it and out of nowhere, I had a fundraiser set up to help me get Alice back on the road. Not to be outdone, Adamo (Graverobber63) stepped up and offered his super rare vintage dual redline Marsh slicks for auction, with the money raised going to yours truly. I'm going to take a minute to thank everyone individually for all the support.

Johnny1290: Thanks for setting up that fundraiser to get my girl back on her feet. Thanks a million!!!!

lgh1157: Thanks for the donation, bro!!!! Get to work on that Galaxey brother man, shes gonna be Scweeet!!!

PBR Allstar: Thanks for donating some cheese to get her going agian, beer on me next time i'm in Cali!!!!

justin: Maybe it wasn't much, but you get enough good people tossing in a little, and it adds up. Thanks for stepping up!!

Happy Hoppy: Thanks for the love, ditto on the above beer comment next time I'm in your hood.

Captain Nappy: Thanks for that meaty donation, that sounded gay but I don't care. See you at Autorama!!!

Gooz: Thanks bro, can't wait to meet you in person and get a taste of that sense of humor I've heard so much about.
    Heres to big bulky, slow, laid out late 50's FoMoCo products!!!!

El Presidente, Head Hancho, Mr. Tundo, Graverobber63, Adamo, dude on here with the hottest girlfriend:
    Thanks so much for putting those gems up for auction. You've put together a great group of people and you should be proud of that.

Jetstarr (Kustomrace): Thanks for being there for me, wining an dining me, and painting my bike frame. Can't wait to drive the Merc to St. Claire Shores for some lovey-dovey with the paint gun.

.......and Industrial Rides: Thank you both for kicking ass on that auction and coming to an agreement which ultimately resulted in me getting more money. :D

Scottish Josh and Flynstone: Thanks for bidding on them bad lads and getting the price up so I can blow it all at the strip club tonight!!!

Ryan Cochran ("The" Ryan Cochran): Thanks so much for that blessing you bestowed on me, people like you make this worthwhile. You really shocked me on this one. To quote Eryk: "Viva La HAMB!!!" (Thats Spanish for something or another :? ) God Bless you man!!

Punkabilly1306 aka OhioBob: Thanks for scanning those documents for me and thanks for the time on the phone. The Barbecue didn't work out, but fuck it, I couldn't be more pleased with how this turned out.

Chad Finley: Ditto above with the papers. Bob and I were both quite impressed with your professionalism (is that even a word?) When you come through Michigan, I'll show you the ride and maybe in the future we'll take her for a spin.

And lastly, say what you want about him, but I want to thank Bryan (DirtyT) for finally manning up and handling this. I think its cool that we can both walk away from this with (hopefully) no bad blood between us. Screaming retards!!!

If theres anyone reading this I didn't mention, your not a friend of mine so go fuck yourself. :mad:

But honestly, this country boy got a whole lot of love and support from a whole bunch of people he had never met. Thanks to you all for everything you have done for me!!!

Total money raised?
    $1025.75
    (That's after Paypal pulled out a sizable chunk for having to upgrade to a "Premier" acoount, I guess they figured I was getting too rich to fast. :p)

[​IMG]
    She'll be back soon!!!!

God Bless,
    :cool:
    Johnny Boy.
    (Steamboat)

2. Steamboat

Steamboat

Gotta bump it. I'm gonna keep on bumping it until everyone sees it.
    :D

3. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

4. 3Mike6

3Mike6

Is this the fucked up airbag install thing?

Man, you have way more heart than I do, you give props to a guy you had to take to court, just to get your $$ back.

Man, can I fuck you over, put your life in jeopardy, wait till you sue me...then say "Oops, I shouldn't have done it", and get yourforgiveness?

The guy is a fuxking turd, he even said "I shouldn't have taken on the work"...but he did, but didn't cough a buck up until you took him to court.

And you still think this guy is OK?

He's a fucking shithole, plain and simple.

5. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

If true, Oooh snap... sa

6. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

Cool deal man, I'm looking foward to seeing that ride on a road near me:D

7. Steamboat

Steamboat

Bump for old time's sake.

John