Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Official 2009 "Run What Ya Brung" Thread Drag Racing Reynolds, GA 9/26/2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MetalFlaked60, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

2. BTTT

For all of those who had a great time at Dixie Fried and wanted to know about the next event... This is it, don't be the one on Monday Sept. 28th saying, "damn, that looked like a lot of fun, I wish I had went"...

See y'all there...

3. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

4. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

it always has been a good event, real laid back

5. those doing trohies have an update. I have the fastest in line 6 in hand, thanks Chopped/

6. hog mtn dave

hog mtn dave

I'll be on the road for most of the next 2 weeks, so we loaded up the coupe yesterday. Hog Mtn Terry is bringing his OT car too. Added a trans brake and a new convertor a couple of weeks ago.

7. It's only 10 days away...

8. Nine days and counting.
    This is a good opportunity for the new folks to come on down and get acquainted.

9. What time are you leaving Stevie?

10. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Hey, you know that's a good question Tony! What time do things get started?
    Dave

11. You know, that's a good question.
    Do you guys want to meet someplace and caravan down?
    Who's packing tools?

12. Gates will open at 1:00 for Eds participants, racing at 3:00. If anyone needs in Friday to set up campers or tents let me know 4*seven 8 nine 5 five 4 six zero 4.I will be there at 10:00 am Saturday. Sorry Todd about times I was at work when I posted times today.

Tudor I will send your shirts and posters back by laydrag, just let me know. jimmy

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  13. Actually, I am going to get Hog Mtn Dave to grab them if that's OK - He lives a little closer. Thanks! Josh

14. hog mtn dave

hog mtn dave

If you're not going, we can bring your coupe and report back on how it did. Randy will drive it.

15. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

16. I am ok with that. Come on and get her. She told me she aint worried about Randy.

17. A week from now are you gonna be posting pictures you took, talking about the great time you had while nursing that pesky hangover or begging for people to post their pics 'cause you missed one of the best events in the south east?

Don't be lame... RWYB 2K9... it's HAMBerific

18. kustomriv

kustomriv

Looking foward to cing everyone next week. Tony i will bring the head lights for u .

Tim

19. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Yeah come onnn Dont be a PUHHH...

20. yeah, what he said....

started the anti-rain dance today... hoping it works well on Saturday. if the current weather trends stay through the week end, it should be a good day at the track, although, we may have to drink beer in the rain Saturday evening... :cool:

21. I'll be there Friday afternoon with my buddies 5th wheel, two car trailer!!!:eek:

You did mean any of us right????

I will treat her RIGHT!!!!

22. Ha ha ha - I'd hate for ya'll to get thrown out of tech. :D

23. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Enough "Nickel Bags", and it will pass Tech!!!!!!

24. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

not with YO-YO.

25. I don't know, that is some damn good beef jerky. YO-YO get's one wif and it may be all over.

26. Jimmy we have 2 trophies made up. You can assign them to a category on Sat. if you like. One was for the fastest can o worms, but its not needed anymore.

27. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

yea i might have to repaint it as it is already color matched to the Can-O-Worms Coupe...

28. ya'll need to stop right now!

29. 42ford

42ford

I'll be there. Posting to help keep it on top.