Register now to get rid of these ads!

The New Girl....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by OCTANE ORPHAN, Jan 15, 2008.

1. OCTANE ORPHAN

OCTANE ORPHAN
    from Ohio

My name is Ashley, I am a body piercer by day and a hotrod builder by night. Well I try to be anyways. My grandpa started a car club in 1954 called the Gents. In the early 55 he raced a 34 three window at the clubs drag strip. My grandpa died when i was 3 months old and left me his pride and joy, his 28 ford sedan. I am not your typical girly wanna be, i do know what i am doing and have a hotrodder boy that helps my when i dont. I joined the HAMB to hopefully learn, teach, and make some firends! Below are some pics of a car my boyfriend and i built and drove to myrtle beach. some finished pics of the roadster pickup soon to come!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OCTANE ORPHAN

OCTANE ORPHAN
    from Ohio

3. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

Hi welcome!.Is that your granddads memorial?

4. OCTANE ORPHAN

OCTANE ORPHAN
    from Ohio

Yep, shure is! He sold his 34 when he was drafted into the navy in 57 To buy my grandma a car to drive in the winter, he always wanted one befor he died. He never got the chance so Grandma put one on his tomb stone.

5. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

Welcome from Texas! Cool story! Cool Car!!! I used to live in SC and love Myrtel Beach!!! If you and your boyfriend are ever in Ft Worth, look me up.
    Jay

6. Cool story about your grandfather. I am in Fort Worth also, just as I see 29Jay is.

So what part of Ohio are you from? My mother is from Mansfield.

Tony

7. Gizzy

Gizzy
    from N.W,Ohio

Ashley,
    Great way to keep your Grandpa's spirit alive.I'm from N.W. Ohio...Welcome.
    Bill :cool: