Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features The John D'Agostino Interview: Traveling WorldWide In 2013 & The '40 Cad,'51 Lincoln

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Jonnie King, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays to All Here at the H.A.M.B. !

JOHN D'AGOSTINO TRAVELS THE WORLD spreading the word of traditional kustoms...with a "K" ! AND, he's set to be Featured at the 2014 GNRS as Builder of the Year !

But, I wanted to know how that all began for John, and in this late-night Interview at the 33rd Annual KKOA Lead Sled Spectacular in Salina, he didn't disappoint me !

PLUS, 2013 was a banner year for John as BOTH his debut cars "Sophia", his '40 Cad, and, '51 Lincoln "Ruby", took Major Awards in, what must be, John's BIGGEST year for wins ever !

LISTEN TO THIS "World Traveler For Traditional Kustoms", JOHN D'AGOSTINO, and find out how it all this traveling started, AND, his reaction to how these spectacular kustoms did on the show circuit in 2013 !!

SIMPLY CLICK-ON-HERE To Listen ! ENJOY !!

Jonnie
    www.legends.thewwbc.net

2. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I am proud to own the John D'Agostino built "Royal Tahitian"

[​IMG]

see it in Dubuque, IA on Jan. 9-10 at the Retro Rewind

3. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

bobwop...

Congrats ! That's one of John's earlier, super-stunning kustoms ! Good luck at the Retro Rewind ! It would be cool if you could get it to Starbird's 50th Anniversary Tulsa Show too !

John won't be able to be at the Tulsa Show 'cause he'll be at the Sacramento Autorama that weekend...he talks about his 2013 Triple Crown win there...PLUS going to Estonia and doing a show there in our Interview: http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage178.html

Thanks again...and have a safe trip to Iowa !

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net