Register now to get rid of these ads!

The HAMB's first gay rodder!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hotrodder69, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've always heard gay guys had good taste...I would have argued that up until now!!! I know most guys, including myself, are lesbians trapped in a man's body...so I guess most of us can be understanding. Just to be clear though, when we say "hot-rod" we are not complimenting a part of a man's anatomy! Welcome aboard!

2. billsat

billsat

Why even bring it up? Isn't this about cars? Bringing up your sexual orientation is about the most unnecessary and absolutely worthless information you could have shared with us. Leave it alone and stick to cars, thats why we're here.

3. T.W.Dustin

T.W.Dustin

Welcome - still waiting on those pics

4. oldsman71

oldsman71

we want to see yer car, but you wont find me in the blue oyster bar!!! lol!!!

5. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

I agree...why bring that up? Are you defined only by that? Or are you subconciously seeking confrontation? Maybe have a tattoo on your forehead? Jeesh, I definitely don't want to know anything about anyone here at H.A.M.B. other than their car efforts and accomplishments.
    Anyway, welcome to the group.

6. 19Chevy57man

19Chevy57man

Welcome James, It's good to have you on board. You state that you are into old technology like that film camera you are using. I dont believe they will be obsolete in 10 years....there obsolete now judging by all the digital cameras that I see in use. 8 Tracks-now there's technology that will live forever.

7. Diamond49

Diamond49

Please dont asked " Whats a good name for your Car Club". You will regret it.

8. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Or ask for someone to "name your car"!

9. Is it traditional or H.A.M.B friendly to be gay?:eek:.....My name is John and I am Heterosexual, like I don't feel the need to tell everybody that....Anyway post some pics of your rides....Welcome to the H.A.M.B.......John

10. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Thanks for the laugh! It must take forever to get to any of the shows out of town... you know... because you are always packing you shi...Uhhhh.... forget it.

Welcome!

11. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

WHO gives a RATS ASS IF YOUR Gay or not-other then YOU................

WE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU HADN'T SHOUTED IT OUT,

So,it seens like you are looking for something that you may not have gotten...

Good luck in life.....PERIOD! ! ! ! ! !

12. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe (if this guy is serious) he is doing this for the attention? What better place to advertise that you like anteaters at a place thats dominated by them?

13. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

We have other gays on here, they are all in MI.

14. Ned_Gob

Ned_Gob

What does this have to do with HOT RODS ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

Not sure about you being the first gay guy on here, but you certainly seem to be the most attractive. I don't recall ever seeing such a welcome! You really drew these fellas out of their closets... er shells.

Wow, This will be worth gossiping about for sometime, regardless of how it turns out. :)

16. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Actually a lot if you think about it.;)

17. skuzkitty

skuzkitty

:eek:

18. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

ahhhhhhhh, thanks! normally i have to pay $1.99 per minute to get that kind of action. :)

19. fat141

fat141

Like that, spelling is correct as well. Now I understand "hokey arse".
    Welcome mate, dont bother me 'tall. Have fun and ignore the dick heads {no pun intended}:D

20. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

gay is the new flat black! welcome!

21. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

wow. 3 pages of people saying hello. when i joined the people i know didnt write to me.

i'm calling BS on this one though. seems to be a little too gay in the intro.

whatever though, welcome to the HAMB. hope you find what your lookin for.

22. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

yup.

23. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

As one of the few black guys here one the HAMB it would be appreciated if you didn't use those two words in the same sentence.:D

Welcome!

24. Yeah my BS meter is pretty close to redline. Why would you out yourself where we could really careless. Its close to another thread I read between a few fighting about Native American heritage, this is a traditional hot rod forum not a lets see what people think of my personal life not pertaining to cars correct?

I won't be childish or totally old fashioned about this but welcome and tone down the flaunting for us a bit and you'll be accepted. Too Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Numar [​IMG]
    should be kept to a minimum.-Weeks

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  25. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Welcome to the board, man. I have several close gay friends, including one who is quite a talented engineer, machinist, welder and mechanic. You're a gay dude into cars, it's not like we found a unicorn :) Seriously, post some pics of your cars, especially that Caddy. Sounds like a really sweet car.

Nobody cares about the gay thing. I think the consensus of the board is that the worst thing you could be is a gold chainer or rat rod builder.

26. k9racer

k9racer

From some reason I think this might be the old hamb member GERM. making a return.

27. S.F.

S.F.

I dont know whats gayer, the wheels, that guy, or this thread.

28. Pins&Needles

Pins&Needles
    from Santa Cruz

WoW this Brings a NEW meaning to HOT ROD now doesn't it!:eek::D welcome to the hamb, being gay does this mean you own a tail dragger?:eek: Just please stear clear of posts like Show us your Man Cave, and What rearend shall I use. They might not be exactly what you expect!:p. . . . Oh wow I could go on for hours! You might just be the butt of all my jokes for the rest of the week!

29. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

I smell a rat. He's 24, lives in bev. hills, is a gogo dancer, and owns those 3 cars? I call BS, because I live in west hollywood just down the street from him, for crying out loud, and I've never seen any of those cars. There's ZERO chance the person as described wouldn't drive them through weho LOL

That said, I hope he proves me wrong, the OP sounds like a character if he's for real, and this thread is pretty funny!

quote"
    LocationBeverly Hills, CaliforniaOccupationDancerCars'31 Brookeville RPU-392 Hemi-Ford Top Loader-Purple/White interior
    '59 Cadillac Eldorado Biaritz-restored but waiting for a little pizazz
    '36 Chevy 2 dr Sedan-it's horrid, that's all I have to say.Car ClubN/ABiographyI'm 24 and love cars, I'm a male dancer (never thought of dancing and cars going together huh?) and could care less what people think of my occupation (or orrientation) But that's for another forum. I'm just here to have a good time and learn a few things."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.