Register now to get rid of these ads!

the hamb put A roof over my head

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32coupedeville, Mar 11, 2012.

1. 32coupedeville

32coupedeville
    from cincy

that is right the hamb put a roof over my head. model a truck steel roof that is . here is how it went down. i posted this (http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=672050
    wanted add to see pics of an all steel 28 29 model a roofs like that are sold through brookville . well a guy saw my add and called are shop . said he was helping to have these roofs be built along with dave gale some how. there were made in north carolina a few years ago. i guess they never took off . i just want to thank the hamb for helping people get the parts they need or want buy connection like minded people . also want to thet terry from north caroline to selling me the top for the price of materials. here are some pics. i will get it on the truck soon so you can see it on but it is very nice quality hand built english wheeled and hammered out. i was going to make my own and that is way i wanted to see pics of other tops but this top is so nice and like i said i counted buy a sheet of metal for what i have it it.

pics

Attached Files: