Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Green Bay stash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by noboD, Mar 23, 2008.

1. noboD

noboD

I just read in Old Cars Weekly that the stash of muscle parts from Green Bay will be auctioned in May. I wonder how much of the 7 tractor trailer loads of cars and parts will be offered. Should be an interesting sale.

2. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Is that the "dog man" one that is on ebay for 1.6 million every so often?

3. Black Primer

Black Primer

No this is a different guy. Where and when is the auction? I heard of this discovery last year, thought it was just a rumor.

4. noboD

noboD

The auction is May 7 and 8 in Rockville,Md. Maybe Tommy has some details. This is the stuff that was stored in tractor trailers all over Green Bay, cars and parts, almost all GM. The guy died and his sister sold it all to one guy. There was a big thread about it, with lots of pics. I have NO connection to anything about it, won't even be there. The auction Co. is Bud Ward Auction Co.

5. sawzall

sawzall

I read about it too, given the marketing done by hot rod magazine the auction will be a ZOO..

if the Auction co has any sense they will charge bidders a fee to register.. perhaps that willl ward off some of the non bidders..

either way I bet one of the mags runs a full report on the sale thus driving all prices further through the roof..

6. kinglearjet

kinglearjet

I think I saw something about that in a hot rod magazine or something, theres a shit ton of rare parts in that lot. It's gonna go for a pretty penny or a billion (pennies)

7. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

That dude had some super RARE shit! Dumpster Don if I remember correctly. That stuff should bring lots of 0's.

8. Flatman

Flatman

I saw an inventory listing of that last year. If you like big block Chevy stuff, it's the place to be. Lots of speed parts for Chevs, over 60 BBC cranks, skids of intakes, trannys, early FI setups.

Flatman