Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest the "DREAM TRUCK REUNION" @ the SK500

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by straykatkustoms, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Hey. Hvychvy hows your car coming along? Will you have it there .

2. hvychvy

hvychvy

Hey Jerry,cars going slow.It will be there,probably not under its own power though.Plan is to get the floor work,and body ruffed in for Dewey,then glass etc. for Salina.If I could win the lottery,it would really help:DYou still makin the trip?

3. RatRoy

RatRoy

hvychvy, come hang out with me at the station, my 40 is down so I'll just be watchin'':):)

4. hvychvy

hvychvy

Sounds good Roy!!We'll be ready for the next one:)

5. MilesM

MilesM

Note to self and others. I am a past customer of Night Prowlers. I will not be a future customer.

Mick is a stand up guy and has went out of his way to help me in the past.

Hope I can make the show.

6. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Hey mr ASSHATGUY...you are a real douche bag...you will NOT find a better friend than Mickey...Hell 1 year ago when I was recovering from cancer surgery Mickey brought my spirits up with his cards and HAMB messages...I used to like to buy from Night Prowlers but NO MORE...why don't you just crawl back into you hole and hide from the world because the STRAY KATS don't put up with your kind of shit

7. bscottstudio

bscottstudio
    from Kansas

Okay Mickey, I waited for a day or two to respond. I still can't believe the post from that HAT guy. So your buddies here on the HAMB have shown their love and support and I do also.
    So lets change the subject and let me show you some photos from last year. The only point to this is to make Renae and you SMILE:) and enjoy.
    When I rolled in last year your Merc is what greeted me and I had to pull up beside it shoot a few pics. It was parked like a welcome mat at the front porch of a KOOL weekend with great friends just inside. Thank You.
    Now the rest of the pics are just some pirates that want to bring their ship to the SK 500. The other is just a merc I found while cleaning the garage. See I do have one, just can't find the keys.

Attached Files:

8. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Yea planning on it !!! Me and Dallas will be there.. Dallas is going to bring his car also.. This is a great show put on by great people!!! Cant wait to see you guys......

9. What is your PROBLEM ?

Always in the past when I needed something for my '52, I always called Glasgow or emailed the Nightprowlers first, ...................... I will never call you.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

10. wizzard23

wizzard23

We see Mick 2 or 3 times a year. Out of the thousands of people he knows, he always remembers us and calls us by name. He's always up for a good conversason. This is just ONE of the things that makes him a great car guy. See ya'll in Dewey and good-by Night Prowlers.

11. One more AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Mick is also a family man and well repected in this community - It will be a great show and lots of fun for all.

12. gschef9656

gschef9656
    from florida

REF TO CARL GREEN ... I RECENTLY BOUGHT EVEL KNIEVELS CRASH CAR THAT WAS IN THE MOVIE VIVA KNIEVEL A TOY WAS MADE IN ITS IMAGE AND EVEL TOOK IT TO HIS JUMPS TO SHOW OFF REAL LIFE SIZE TOYS IM TOLD CARL GREEN BUILT THE CATR OR CARL CASPER IM RESTORING THE CAR AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND THE BUILDER ANY INFO I WOULD BE THANKFUL
    www.freeimagehosting.net/422db

www.freeimagehosting.net/16554