Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical The Dick ( Dickster27)

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Bosco1956, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosco1956

Bosco1956
    from Jokelahoma

Hope I would not have to do this. I have dealt with (dickster27 several times in the past... I sent a set of J2 Carbs to him to rebuild and it took 2 times to get them right. You could see daylight through the throttle bore right out of the box. TWO TIMES
    Poor quality work at best.. It's lots of fun to spend your hard earned money for such poor work..
    Next I purchased what was supposed to be a top to a J2 carb. for the dumpers carb... top he sends a center carb top and now refuses to refund the money. He was rude and cussed and was completely unprofessional.
    Looked like the carb top was jb welded and spray painted

I know a lot of people have had good luck with him here.

All I asked for was a refund for the WRONG part he sent and he refused . Proceeded to start cussing and put down people who want the proper parts for there vehicle.
    All dick need to do is stand behind the parts he sold and he refuses to do this he also wants to bring up things that have nothing to do with the transaction such as putting down people that want to make there cars as close to right as possible. This in my opinion has nothing to do with him selling the wrong parts.

2. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

So, should I air his dirty laundry on this forum. No, I'm bigger than that. If anyone is the least bit interested as to what actually took place please PM me.

3. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

If you're bigger than that, refund his money. I know the Knirks and do business with them, and I've never known him to be a liar. my .02 cents

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. tedster

tedster

Put it out here he did.

5. silent rick

silent rick

i'm still a little confused. does this thread belong in the traditional forum or in the traditional "styled" forum? i still get those confused

6. This is why I do all my own work......

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

This ain't Facebook fellas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.