Register now to get rid of these ads!

The colors...the colors...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NYCDrums, Jul 15, 2006.

1. NYCDrums

NYCDrums

Some color choices. In no particular order.

Attached Files:

2. black...black...black.... Did I mention black. Black makes it look smaller. It's already small, so it'll be smaller. My 59 Morris used to be primer grey, painted it black and now it takes up less room in the shop. Trouble is now I have a tougher time getting in the damn thing.

3. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

haha def. The RED WHITE AND BLUE! Except for Dark Red body-Dark Blue fenders and White pin-striping!

4. Gunny

Gunny

i always say "you cant go wrong with black and stainless (or chrome)...my favorite combo...do whatever turns you on though...:D

5. stovbolt

stovbolt

think i like the american motors colors if it counts for any thing but what ever turns your crank neet car small and big engine heh!! good combo

Al

6. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

p.s. i remember a post acouple days ago about New cars and how the all look the same that its hillarious when folks go and head for the wrong car because they all look the same "lack style and are boring" you dont wanna be at a show and head for the wrong car because theres a million and 1 Flat black cars.

7. Gunny

Gunny

lol, hahaha... i shot one of my cars black and it dropped 2 hundred pounds right off of it at the scales..i couldnt believe it..could barely get into it after that...musta put to much black on it...oh well ill now for future use of black...lol

8. NYCDrums

NYCDrums

I think it's going to be black. It's the easiest way to go. And I can always put a couple coats of a lighter primer on it if I want to go with any of the other colors later on.

Besides black, I like the red, white and blue best. It's the raciest version and the car really is a race car with the right parts added to make it street legal. But it's also the hardest paintjob to do of the 4.

I have a funny feeling I won't be confusing this car for any other car. Probably not anywhere and definitely not around here. As far as being 1 of a million and 1 flat black cars, hopefully my being lazy won't be confused with being trendy.

Thanks for the input everyone.

9. 29-a-freak

29-a-freak

Dang you put alot of effort in that with changing the glass colors and all.......................... but i would go with black.