Register now to get rid of these ads!

The cleanest it will ever be

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jethro, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi all,haven't posted much in the last while. We bought a new place in June and have been fixing and renoing etc. The new place had a shop but it was unfinished...well it still is unfinished but I can cut and burn and smash pretty much anything I want now. I made a couple of sturdy workbenches with tin tops , I plumbed airlines with 1/2 black pipe , pellet stove for heat , big exhaust fan to suck out the nasties....still got some small finishing to do and next spring I'm going to expand into the covered carport that's hanging off the side.
    I'M BACK!!!!......now back to the ModelA and sort out the exhaust , and make some steering wheels and redo the quickchange , gonna make some wide 5 adapters , OOh I think I'm gonna be busy....Good to be back!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow that is one very great looking shop. I can't wait to see, what you create next.:D

3. 76cam

76cam

Yep I can see the parts everywhere in about three weeks lol......But it is a very nice shop.

4. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

Very nice! What are the dimensions of the garage?

5. 19Fordy

19Fordy

6. smarg

smarg

Yeh, thats a pretty swag set up.

7. Jethro

Jethro
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's 25 by 27 and the carport on the side is 15 wide so when I close it in it will be 25 by 42... my plans are to make the other side a "dirty bay" where I can sand , grind , prime , sandblast ...keep the dirty messes away from the clean messes
    [​IMG]

8. Cshabang

Cshabang

"keep the dirty messes away from the clean messes"

about as accurate as it can be..haha Congrats man

9. lawman

lawman

Very Very nice !!!!! If you work in it in any way it will not stay that way long !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Tom (Tired old Man)

10. Looks like an awesome setup! Why don't you go ahead and make me a quickchange while you are at it? I will pick it up on a ski trip this winter! ;)

11. big bad john

big bad john

.......Great shop........Looks even cooler with that coupe in it.....keep us posted....

12. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Very nice shop and layout... I'll look forward to more of your build updates!!

Malcolm

13. skottyknukkles

skottyknukkles

very nice lay out. but it doesnt look right to me with out clutter. im sure you will put the tools and space to good use.

14. Have a Coke and a smile.

Attached Files:

15. That is a great little shop by the way that wouldn't be a fuel injected 6 in the " A" would it? Rob.

16. Neat looking place.

17. Wow..Even a milling machine:eek: Very nice!

18. BBYBMR

BBYBMR

Very nice shop. Great idea regarding the "dirty bay". Way to go.

19. VERY JEALOUS!
    Nice clean shop space. Mine is a rats nest. Hope to go clean one day with a new building. Want it well lit, open space, wall art, etc. Space for clean messes and another for dirty messes - great idea!

20. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Nice place...Now get it dirty!