Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features The Classy Kustoms Thread

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by BloodyKnuckles, Feb 4, 2008.

1. koolkemp

koolkemp

I dont know how classy it is but I like it, heres my 51 Chevy after the re-do from the previous hard top chop, lottsa work but I am pleased with the results!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I can't tell the pic isn't big enough... :eek::eek::D

3. koolkemp

koolkemp

I am working on it lol!

4. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

That looks great koolkemp and love the two-tone.

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Turned out great Hudsoncustom!!!!
    [​IMG]

6. 50Fraud

50Fraud

What post # was this? Way back @ #3? Couldn't find it browsing pp 20-29.
    Thanks

7. glassguy

glassguy

wow. i followed the other thread and you turnred that sled around quick!!! looks fantastic!!!

8. koolkemp

koolkemp

Thanks Dave! I gotta get some pics loaded onto the other thread for an update sometime this week.

9. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

WOW!!!! Very nice and clean!! Looks beautiful!!

10. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

Originally Posted by Diana The Doc
    Here's another one from my "glamour" hot rod photography side job... A '41 Willys with a somewhat "misty mountain" backdrop...

actually nothing there that a set of magnesium wheels front and rear, a straight axle ,lose the scoop and sand the paint off and replace with something cool wouldn't fix!!! and then it would need to be in the bad ass gassers thread!

just a bttt for this thread and i threw in a couple pennies for good measure

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  11. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

back up for more pics. i love kent's car.

12. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

I dont think it gets any CLASSIER Jeff mercury and the HIROHATA mercury together.

Attached Files:

13. Thanks man^^^^^^ Rik's picture is one of those that will last forever in my mind,Especially since Jim helped me through out the whole build.Thanks again Rik for this picture to me it's my favorite.

14. Rikster

Rikster

Glad you like it Jeff... Its still one of my favorite photos I took that show as well.

Here is a bit larger version of it...

[​IMG]

15. Wow!!! It almost looks photoshopped with the Hirohata sitting in the background.That was a great weekend with a ton of great memories.I still wish I would of had my correct tires on the car when this was taken but oh well...I cant get too greedy. :)

16. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

It's a killer ride and pic . Your merc is an inspiration to me who would build one using yours as a guide on how it's done.And thanks for the comment on my shoebox, much appreciated!

17. Appreciate that man thanks,them B&W pics of your car look so good.Dig your engine choice as well.

18. desotot

desotot

holy chromoly !! so many beautiful cars, when I started working on my 49 merc, in my mind it was going to be the mostest, but when I consider all the beautiful cars pictured in this thread,, well I have to say it's kind of intimidating, however it's also inspiring, the chops the trim the colors the chrome the stance the lines the swoop.It is all very artistic, when I see things that are different from what I am presently doing it makes me realize when I'm done I will have to start another one.

19. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

That would make a great POSTER! A then and now poster. Showing people that yes you can still build a bad ass car today how they did back in the days.

20. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Thanks Jeff. The photos were the result of bickford contacting me and shooting the shoebox last week. He is a great photographer, with a eye for detail and a uncanny ability to make it look like it was pulled from the pages if a 1950 edition of a custom magazine.The flathead had to stay , you got to be proud of what's under the hood as well as what the exterior looks like. For me a detailed engine is just as important as a detailed exterior or interior. You going to mooneyes Jeff?

21. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

Thanks Paul!!!

Well you car is pretty dam CLASSY! Great touches it has on it. You created a smooth and classy car. Heres one of the photos i took. I really like this one. Also dig that BAD ASS flathead.

Attached Files:

22. desotot

desotot

here is a car I had the pleasure of upholstering
    [​IMG]

1954vicky likes this.
  23. jjsound

jjsound

Johnny Nickname's Shoebox... I dig it! Sorry, no pics just this video.

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150327474494292" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150327474494292" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

24. I'd love a copy of that!

25. This picture just oozes class,what a great timeless shot Bickford.Your car looks great Hombres and since you asked....I probably wont be going to Mooneyes.

26. Another shameless photo of my car.

Attached Files:

27. Cruiser

Cruiser

Here's a very classy '50 Chevy hardtop out of Ventura, CA a cover car for Kustoms Illustrated and Rod & Custom magazines. [​IMG]

CRUISER :cool:

28. ausbuick

ausbuick

Justin Hills 49 Buick super
    classy as......
    [​IMG]

29. rick finch

rick finch

30. skyrodder

skyrodder

More pics please

Sent from my iPhone 5 using TJJ