Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects The Chris Casny Shoebox Chop and build progress, my first Custom project.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Casny, Aug 1, 2010.

1. sevenevez

sevenevez
    from Yuma, AZ

wow! now THAT is awesome. love the thread. amazing work.
    (btw: your dog looks exactly like my dog Georgia)

2. underthebridgejim

underthebridgejim

Chris, its nice to see the level of skill, and craftsmanship, that you have put into your prodject. For the most part, that level of workmanship has gone by the way side. Its nice to see, its alive and well ( by a dwindeling few maybe) , but alive none the less, to pass on to following generations. Im sure that by you taking the time to document your prodject, many will be inspired, thus helping in this process. I love your shoe box,thank you for sharing it. (JIMMY)

3. Lono

Lono

It's a great thread Chris and the completed car is outstanding. I was shocked to see it up for sale and not suprized how quickly it was snatched up. Looked period correct in every way, I just loved it.

Great inspiration to look at before jumping into choppping a shoebox. Should be retitled as a "MUST READ".

4. Strittan

Strittan
    from Sweden

I honestly think this is one of the best chops I've ever seen done to a shoebox, and the rest of the car is perfect as well!