Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest The Best Guy To Pit Beside At Bonneville

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gasheat, Aug 23, 2010.

1. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

When you race at Bonneville, you can never take enough tools and equipment. The last two years I have been fortunate to pit next to Brad Stults from Salt Lake City. This guy has saved my bacon for two years straight. Both years Brad shows up on the salt to help his friends get their cars through tech and fix what breaks. 2009 was the first year for my current ride at Bonneville. Tech was a challenge as I expected. Lots of things to correct. The biggest challenge was my steering wheel. Brad stopped what he was doing and built my car a new steering wheel from a length of 1 inch rolled steel. Using only the trailer edge for a wedge, Brad handed me a perfect circle wheel the size I needed. A little welding and we were in line. 2010 tech was again a challenge. Brad had pitted again next to me. Again, this guy was there at every turn to get my car on the track. Brad is great and hotrodding is lucky to have him. Brad's shop in Salt Lake City is BRS-RODS. A special thanks to Brad Stults from car 4727.

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Sounds like a helluva guy!

3. cracker head

cracker head

He is! Thanks Brad, oh yea and Tommy.:D

4. rocknrollratfink

rocknrollratfink
    from LA

Hell yea! I love cool people, and Brad sounds cool!

5. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

I've heard the best guy to pit next to is Dennis Varni,, I hear that he brings his own chef !!

6. way to go Brad , helping a hamber out , thanks ,,,,,,