Big day for progress today! The Henry body got lifted off the 'banger frame so that I can pressure-wash the bottom side before beginning the fitting process onto the Deuce frame. Not a big deal, it took me and a couple of my faithful friends only a few minutes to lift it up and settle it onto the utility trailer on which it will live for a while. This will also make it possible for me to pressure wash the 'banger frame and running gear to prepare it to receive the Brookville Roadster body. This also makes the running gear more accessible for the few repairs that need to be done before the body goes back on. I started repairing the damaged right front frame horn this afternoon, cutting away the damage and crusty repairs made previously. Had to stop before I planned due to a malfunctioning oxygen regulator on my torches. Drat! So I made the best of it and went to one of the many cruise nights here in the DFW area with the coupester. Beautiful, warm Texas summer night. A guy can't ask for much more than that!