Register now to get rid of these ads!

The 40 is 65 tour... Texas!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HRH, Jun 1, 2005.

1. HRH

HRH

Short notice, but I figured that I would post this anyways.

The 40 is 65 tour (June 6 thru June 12) Thats this weekend!

Starts this Sunday, June 05, Reception and small car show at 15384 Tradesman Dr. San Antonio Texas. Band and lots of BBQ. Email or call me for directions to the shop!
    Christian 210-378-4886 or
    Jay 210-325-8055

Monday, June 6- Tour of Fredricksburg, Enchanted Rock, Airport Hotel, and Luckenbach Texas.

Tuesday, June 7- Tour of Downtown San Antonio, Dee Howard auto collection and Southwest Research Institute.

Wednesday, June 8- Casual tour of Boerne, Texas, Tour of Vintage Air, and Dinner on the River

Thursday, June 9- Tour to New Bruanfels, and Gruene Texas and a tour of Gruene Hall

Friday, June 10- Tour to Bandera, Medina , Kerrville and a tour of Bill Lindig's and Larry Corns musuem

This tour is a kind of commemerative tour and contiuation of what Art Barnam out of San Louis Obispo who owned Mr. 40 and a true 40 Ford fanatic.

In attendance will be Marty Moore, guru of the 40 Ford and ahs probably had more 40 Ford magazine cover cars than anyone in exestince.

2. HRH

HRH

The weekend before the event is also the Boerne Texas swap Meet at the Fair Grounds right outside of Boerne so this promises to be a fun weekend!!!

3. HRH

HRH

and the Saturday before the show you could also go to Sams burger Joint for some music!!!

from
    4:30pm
    2:00am
    Wanda Jackson, Dawn Shipley & The Sharpshooters (CA), The Starlite Wranglers (Japan), Sean Castillo & The Hubcaps, Lil' Bit & The Customatics, Chadd Thomas & The Crazy Kings, Turbo 350 (Austin) & The Jackcats

4. HRH

HRH