Register now to get rid of these ads!

That Time Again!! Rumbler Thunder Carshow!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRAVEZ, Mar 6, 2007.

1. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

It's that time again for the Rumbler Thunder Carshow in Albuquerque, NM. The date is set and it's happening on May 26th. Check out the flyer for details or check out www.rumblersabq.com Gonna be killer again, just like it is every year!

_T

Attached Files:

2. jay

jay

Are you going to make it this year??

3. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

yeah i think we'll make it up there. i don't know if we will take the buick yet. it's in the planning stages of a motor swap. you gonna go? hey i didn't see you at the nsra appreciation day here in cruces. there were some killer rides that came down from alb. we need to hang one of these years!

_T

4. I wanted to go last year so maybe this year I can make it happen will see. Thanks for posting info.

5. metalman

metalman

Thanks for postin, I'll be there hopefully in a new ride if the flattie ever gets back from the machine shop.

6. jay

jay

Hey metalman the flattie still hasnt come back?? what happened?? I'm planning on going...i'll see if i can borrow one of my dads cars to go to the show...mine are a long way off from running....still....

7. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

welp...ya'll wont have another one of the H.A.M.B'rs by proxy there (my pop who is not online....he lives the HAMB through me... I cant get him off the site when he's visiting...) he'll be here in sunny florida for the spring daytona event....sorry blokes I'm takin one of the good ones (truthfully I'd love to get back to my ol stomping grounds one of these days...)

8. NOAH324

NOAH324

I'll be there! What's up groundskeeper Travis?!

9. metalman

metalman

You know how it is with these old cars, figure how much it will cost and how long it will take, TRIPLE everything and your in the ballpark! I'm sure your going to be able to take one of your dad's, he'll never drive them. Maybe the Buick will be running by then.
    The 26th is Memorial weekend isn't it? Glad I wasn't planning on Paso this year.

10. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

what is up my brother? i hope to see you up there. courtney and i are trying to make it up there with kid in tow. hey, i like that donkey in your avatar.

_T

11. jay

jay

Yeah that is memorial weekend...if the buick is running..that means i will probably get OL BLUE....i'll have to get up there early and get that miss out of it..i dont think he has touched it since last year.

12. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

13. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

14. jchav62

jchav62

This is definitely the funnest show I've been to in NM. If you haven't gone, I recommend you make it there. I won't make it this year, the band is booked that night...DAMN!!

15. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

BTT for one last reminder..show is right around the corner!