Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest THANKS TO W2W

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by COCONUTS, Feb 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I owe a big thanks to W2W. A while back he was selling a 1955 Caddy front end, the whole dog house to include the radiator, several electrical boxes that were attached to the fender wells, and front bumper. Due to the fact that I don't own a 55 Caddy, I was not much interested, but one of my projects cars is a 1952 Chrysler. So after a few weeks of the front end being up for sale, W2W decided to just to give the front end away, so now I am interested. I want to extend the front end of my Chrysler 6 to 8 inches at the spot right after the A-Arm attachment to compensate for the cartoon looking car after taking out 21 inches from the middle, but that is another story. I think that I can mate the car to the Caddy front end, and extend the front end at the same time. I plan on accomplishing this task using a BFH, only kidding, cutting welding, hammering, and metal shaping is my planned route. Coming back from a work trip, last month, I meet up with W2W's father and in the cold early morning someplace in northern PA we managed to load the entire front end into the back of my RAM short bed. From talking to W2W's father, W2W is working, way out front of the front lines to the point of being the Point-man. If for some reason I cannot make this work, I will follow W2W example and give it away. Thanks W2W. The pictures have to be open up from the PDF file.

Attached Files: