Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks to The Jalopy Showdown staff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paulie9fingers, May 21, 2011.

1. I couldn't bring my car due to the fact that I couldn't get in and out of it because of a knee issue that popped up Tuesday night, so I drove my daily. I just wanted to thank the Shuttle drivers, the staff workin' the souvenir stand and every other person I spoke with and came in contact with, everyone was very pleasant and seemed to be genuinely happy to assist me.

I would especially like to thank Judy and her golf cart for offering to cart me back and forth a few times. Walkin' wasn't the easiest thing to do but I had no intention of missing the show even if I couldn't bring the Thunderbird.

2. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Ill second the notion ,Great show and flea market,Im glad I went...........Thanks guys and gals and all staff

3. DAVEG2

DAVEG2

I had a great time. The day sure went by fast.

4. onelowc10

onelowc10

Sure wish i could of went but got a real bad cold so sitin here lookin at the pics. Awesome pics at least my bro got me a shirt anyway!

5. Amanda Suckerpunch

Amanda Suckerpunch

I second that. Larry, Kim, and their staff put on a STELLAR show today. Top notch, safe, professional, and most of all FUN! Thank you all very much!!

6. bje31

bje31
    from Western PA

A big thanks to all who make this a great day !

7. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

X2 !
    I had a great time as always ! Even with all the mud and wet soaked in-field the show was another huge success ! I did get burned pretty good but forgot the sunblock ! Spent some time with friends that I only see at the show each year . We had a few cold ones and enjoyed the great music too ! Couldn't have asked for a better day after all the bad weather we have had this year !.

Thanks again to Larry and the entire staff for another great show !

Retro Jim

8. twink

twink

Awesome time! Thanks Larry and staff!

9. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

I'm amazed at how well things went considering the whole place was under a foot and a half of water earlier.

The wedding was a cool addition to the whole event. Much bigger crowd than I had at mine!

I know the mud nuts were down in number this year, but the crowd on the track seemed to be bigger.

Great flea market in spite of the swamp. Bands were top notch.

In a word "SUCCESS!"

Thanks again Larry and all the hard working staff that made it a great event!

10. George G

George G

Had a great time. Lots of volunteers. You guys are lucky to have that many people to help out. Great swap meet. For some strange reason I bought a generator that I will now have to hump back to Canada. Hope the airline doesn't have a weight limit.......

11. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

I had a FANTASTIC time again - kudos to all who helps out , it's a STELLAR happening !! I'll have my pics up soon ...

12. joburnsjo

joburnsjo

We had a great time THANKS Larry

13. Had a great time as always! Best show ever! Thanks to everyone that makes it happen :D

14. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

larry & the crew just can't say how much fun i've had these last 2 years ,from a little idea you guy's had to a real well ran show that puts a big grin on everybodys face !!!! just about got the boards, maybe next year !!!!!! still grinin'

15. stant52

stant52

Gotta chime in and say Great show ,great job Larry and everyone involved . My 4th show and it's on my calendar for next year !! I don't know what we would do if it was DRY !!!???!! Once again spectacular job by all !! See ya all at the Drags in October !!

16. drfreeze

drfreeze

Larry & crew unbelievable show !!!! i talked my wife into coming and now she's seriously hooked ...she's planing for next year and bitchin to me to complete my coupe..... great times thank you again cant wait til next year

17. Terrence

Terrence

Thanks to larry and crew I think I was a real pain in the ass but they were very accomodating. My van got stuck going in and coming out and they didn't blink an eye at pushing me out. I had so much stuff in my van I didn't have enough room in my spot and Larry let me rent a couple extra feet. Great swapmeet, I sold 75% of what I came with. Big thanks to everyone involved.

18. PoeticGoddess

PoeticGoddess

If anyone is looking for pics, I took some of every car there practically. Just let me know what your car looks like... lol... I have over 200 pics, so posting them all is going to take me a while!

19. I saw Larry smile a bunch of times yesterday............................ If he's that happy you know the show went off as planned!

Thanks Larry, Kim, and the EMMR folks! See you this fall at the Drags (with our FED :) )

20. As usuall the show that Larry, Kim and the folks put on was top notch. A BIG thank you, great show.

One of the best in the country.

21. Larry was smiling every time I saw him, hopefully he enjoyed the show as much as the rest of us did. :D

22. cherokee_64

cherokee_64

Thanks Larry and the crew!!! Me and my wife had a great time as always!

23. great job to those involved... favorite show of the year!