Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks HAMB & Rocketeers!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DON_WOW, Nov 24, 2003.

1. DON_WOW

DON_WOW
    Member Emeritus

WHOA!.......What the hey.

Never was one to try and lead or be a big time joiner. Mostly sit back and listened or watched. Lots of years don't make you smarter, just more time for stuff to soak in. Hell, if I knew I was going to live this long, I woulda taken better care of myself.

My thanks to all, hope you got some useful info from me. I like to BS and talk Olds and don't know when to shut the fuck up as Rod-n-kustom can attest to.

Sometime in the next month or two I want to put down on paper everything I can that I've learned, tried, or failed at pertaining to early Rockets. Some of which you can take to the bank and some of which the jury is still out. When this is finished I'm going to send it to Peter and he can put it on his website or the circle file.

Got to celebrate this with an avatar, kinda cool I thought. Thanks again.

Attached Files:

2. Rocket88

Rocket88

It's not quantity, it's quality. You have been a real help to a lot of us rookie Rocketeers.
    Rocketeer #1, what a great title, that avatar ain't so bad either.
    I can hardly wait to read your "rocket ramblings" [​IMG]

3. I'm a new guy, but I have seen you help out many people. Your title is well deserved! [​IMG]

Jay

4. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

it was the least we could do,considering how much you've helped all of us.i just hope there isn't a bunch of hoo-haw about who's Rocketeer #2,3,4 etc.etc. [​IMG]-george

5. CGkidd

CGkidd

Definately well deserved. I know alot of info you have put out there has helped me.