Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks Chupacabra's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Garry Carter, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

This is a little late in coming -- I was way behind on my chores when I got home from Denton -- but I just wanted to say "Many Thanks" to the Chupacabra's. Piston & Paint is one of my favorite events of the year, and the 10th anniversary edition didn't disappoint.

Staging something like this with only a handful of guys means a ton of time and effort is required from every one of the Chup's. But every detail -- from art work to venue to music to trophies -- was on the money. I just want you to know that there's at least one old guy down in South Texas who really appreciates what you do. I'm already looking forward to # 11!

Personal to Bubba: Don't forget to drop the notion of bringing back "Friday Nite Beer & Bowling" into the Chupacabra Suggestion Box.

2. BLAKE

BLAKE

Well said, Garry... and good seeing you and Richard again this weekend.

3. Garry usually gets things right and this is no exception. P&P version 10.0 was indeed a great happening. My thanks to all the Chupacabras. I'll be back next year for sure.

4. pecker head

pecker head